Lt. Commander
I finally got my uniforms today, and am happy. However, for some reason i can't use them on my BOF's. Why may i ask? I got 5 uniforms per character, and what is the point of that if i can only use them on myself?

I do hope this is a bug, and that it will be fixed very soon.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
I finally got my uniforms today, and am happy. However, for some reason i can't use them on my BOF's. Why i may ask. I got 5 uniforms per character, and what is the point of that if i can only use them on myself?

I do hope this is a bug, and that it will be fixed very soon.
I'm convinced it's a bug. I can see the uniform in all its glory on my BOFF for about a second before it reverts. Even on my toon it's hit or miss if I'll see the original TNG uniform on him as I log in.

EB
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 05:45 AM
Yep, sounds like a bug. Its just not enabled for BO's.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 05:46 AM
Same thing with TOS uniforms and where are the mini-skirts?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 05:51 AM
It's annoying to not be able to outfit your Boffs with a good looking uniform. I can understand the Wrath of Kahn Admirals uniform not working because it's for Admirals, but the regular outfits? Lets hope this gets remedied soon because I have a Doctor in need of his 2360's attire...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:21 AM
It's a bug. A dev addressed these issues a couple of days back. Supposed to be fixed anytime now.

/lookatwristw@tch,tappingtoe
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 03:45 AM
I just got a reply from Customer Service...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Customer Service
Currently that is working as designed. The pre-order costumes are meant for your main character only and not your bridge officers. We have announced on the forums that we are looking into ways to unlock them for the bridge officers, but until that changes it is not technically a bug. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2010, 03:49 AM
Quote:
Wow, that takes me back to the days of Blizzards "working as intended" statements about obvious, often game breaking problems on WoW.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Quote:
Funny thing is that I saw the post from a Dev where they said they were looking into fixing it but they failed to mention in that post that it was not a bug and working as intended. Of course if as intended was truly only for our main characters, thats ludicrous and slightly misleading as it never said that on any packaging or offers and is truly a disappointing stance.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2010, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanid
Funny thing is that I saw the post from a Dev where they said they were looking into fixing it but they failed to mention in that post that it was not a bug and working as intended. Of course if as intended was truly only for our main characters, thats ludicrous and slightly misleading as it never said that on any packaging or offers and is truly a disappointing stance.
Indeed, and to consider that it says in the add for the GOLD edition that i will recieve 5 DS9 uniforms!!

5 !?!?!?

I can only make 3 characters, tops. So someone had a brainfart there i think.