Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 06:08 AM
The TNG and the TNG: Movie uniforms work perfectly for me on my BOs.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowmimiiru View Post
The TNG and the TNG: Movie uniforms work perfectly for me on my BOs.
Lucky you. I can't select them in the first character modification screen where you get them for the first time. As soon as select them, they revert back to one of the standard uniforms.

Will try the tailor, but do not have enough cash for that yet.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 08:13 AM
Nope, i can't select them either during creation, nor at the Tailor. So i have no clue how you managed to get them working.

Are you sure you are talking about the TNG - Series uniforms, and not the TNG - Movies uniform?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
Indeed, and to consider that it says in the add for the GOLD edition that i will recieve 5 DS9 uniforms!!

5 !?!?!?

I can only make 3 characters, tops. So someone had a brainfart there i think.
You can change your uniform, so what does 5 options being available have anything to do with the fact that you can make 3 characters?
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 08:27 AM
If they truely are "working as intended", well that just seems a little bit ridiculous. Why give us access to uniforms that aren't fully functional.

Unless...

They plan on CHARGING for BOF uniforms later in the C-Store! Bah they got us again!

"CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPTIIIIIIIC"!

Just kidding. I'm sure this issue will be resolved sooner or later, because in all seriousness, giving us half functioning uniforms on purpose sounds a little silly. So until then, I'll just sit on my WoK uniforms and play another character or something. If I can't use it on all my bridge crew, then there's not much point in using it on my captain.