Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I am able to make a liberated borg character.

However, I DO NOT have the lifetime sub. I'v submitted a ticket about this but have yet to hear back from the devs. Is this a bug?

My account page shows I have a monthly fee, and I can only make two characters. Anyone else have this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 06:45 AM
You submitted a ticket for this "issue"? why would you not keep your mouth...or hands shut?

As for being able to only make 2 characters, thats it untill level 6 you get a third for a klingon and maybe another later on im not sure.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 07:16 AM
Because I don't realy care about the liberated borg character, and, as lame as it is, because it's the right thing to do. Integrity and all that. On top of that I dont want to get accused of exploiting later or something like that, so I'd rather report it and put the ball in Cryptic's court.

So, anyone else having this issue?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 07:18 AM
i don't have this issue, but my d2d dde came with 500 cryptic points in addition to all the stuff it was supposed to come with, which is strange because it was not advertised, and atari dde buyers were complaining that they have not gotten their 500 cp.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moanalua View Post
Because I don't realy care about the liberated borg character, and, as lame as it is, because it's the right thing to do. Integrity and all that. On top of that I dont want to get accused of exploiting later or something like that, so I'd rather report it and put the ball in Cryptic's court.

So, anyone else having this issue?
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking.

You're right to report this issue, because Cryptic is offering this as a bonus to dropping $300 on a lifetime subscription.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 06:59 PM
You might want to check your bank account. I just got charged for a lifetime sub I didn't order. I am virtually positive I picked a one month sub and got charged for the lifetime sub.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm sure he's reporting it because he doesn't want to make a Liberated Borg, level it up to Admiral, and have Cryptic swoop in and delete or neuter it.