Lt. Commander
After this morning's patch I am no longer able to move bridge officers from my bank or assignment panel to my inventory. Prior to the patch I couldn't do this with "white" quality officers but could with green and blue. Now I can't seem to move any of them to my inventory.

Was this intended? How are we supposed to trade bridge officers if we can't move them to our inventory?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakirn View Post
After this morning's patch I am no longer able to move bridge officers from my bank or assignment panel to my inventory. Prior to the patch I couldn't do this with "white" quality officers but could with green and blue. Now I can't seem to move any of them to my inventory.

Was this intended? How are we supposed to trade bridge officers if we can't move them to our inventory?
Patch notes are your friend

Removed the ability to drag some bridge officer candidates from the Assignments tab of Character Status window into bank or inventory..
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:

/bump

I hope this is just a glitch
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Patch notes are your friend

Removed the ability to drag some bridge officer candidates from the Assignments tab of Character Status window into bank or inventory..
Yes reading is your friend, too. The patch notes says "some" not "all".

It doesn't make sense to make them tradable and add an Exchange category and then remove the ability to trade ALL of them.

Submitted bug 599306 for this issue.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Yes reading is your friend, too. The patch notes says "some" not "all".

It doesn't make sense to make them tradable and add an Exchange category and then remove the ability to trade ALL of them.

Submitted bug 599306 for this issue.
Yeah, 'some' doesn't really tell us why /all/ of our bridge officers are no longer tradable. I'm miffed as well. Specially since the BOs will keep coming and we're not allowed to have many of 'em in our queue. I'd like clarification on 'some'.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iiillume
Yeah, 'some' doesn't really tell us why /all/ of our bridge officers are no longer tradable. I'm miffed as well. Specially since the BOs will keep coming and we're not allowed to have many of 'em in our queue. I'd like clarification on 'some'.
Worst. Documented. Game. Ever.

And just how do they expect us to trade bridge officers without putting them on the Exchange? Or can we still mail them?

I really don't know why Cryptic loves promising features, only to completely fail to deliver on them.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by durdenswrath View Post
Worst. Documented. Game. Ever.

And just how do they expect us to trade bridge officers without putting them on the Exchange? Or can we still mail them?

I really don't know why Cryptic loves promising features, only to completely fail to deliver on them.
Can't get them to my inventory to try mailing them. The ones in my bank can't move to my inventory. Can't put them on the exchange (although I've noticed that some people have been since this morning's patch).

I don't know if the old ones are bugged or what at this point.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 10:46 PM
When you sell them in exchange, there is a button "Set item.." your sellable BO are there at the bottom.