Lt. Commander
# 1 Forcing Users to subscribe?
02-04-2010, 06:44 AM
I activated my STO with the Beta-key i recieved for Open Beta when i pre-ordered from Direct2Drive.

now i got a new key from them, which apparently serves as my retail-key.

When i want to enter that new key now it FORCES me to chose a subscription nd i dont even want one.

i wanna play my 30days now and decide if i like it, but i cant seem to input that key without it forcing some kind of subscription down my throat.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoHD View Post
I activated my STO with the Beta-key i recieved for Open Beta when i pre-ordered from Direct2Drive.

now i got a new key from them, which apparently serves as my retail-key.

When i want to enter that new key now it FORCES me to chose a subscription nd i dont even want one.

i wanna play my 30days now and decide if i like it, but i cant seem to input that key without it forcing some kind of subscription down my throat.
This is normal practice for MMO games. In face if you look on your box you bought the game it does state cleary in bold. "PAID SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED- 30 DAYS GAME TIME INCLUDED"
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 11:28 AM
This is ******** i dont have a credit card i want to use time cards and you cant even get them in the uk
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy1982
This is ******** i dont have a credit card i want to use time cards and you cant even get them in the uk
They shoud be. Just alot of little mistakes on launch thats building up to a big thing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 04:16 PM
you can also use paypal