Lt. Commander
# 1 We Play For Free Right !?
02-04-2010, 07:49 AM
I hope that I don't have to pay for 1st week of play since after 15-16 GMT+1 the game is unplayable... the ping is jumping from 300 to 4000 and it jumps every 2 seconds...
Cryptic ! Create european servers or make something with US so everybody can play...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi
I hope that I don't have to pay for 1st week of play since after 15-16 GMT+1 the game is unplayable... the ping is jumping from 300 to 4000 and it jumps every 2 seconds...
Cryptic ! Create european servers or make something with US so everybody can play...
Never had a problem with this, play normally from 1800 GMT to around 2300 GMT.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:12 AM
I had massive issues like this and then I stopped using the EU proxy and it was all playable again. In another thread it mentioned that there were issues with using BT as an ISP, might be why you're having issues I don't know.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:16 AM
During BETA I was on BT and the game often became unplayable. I recently switched to a different ISP more suited to gaming and I never lag, never rubber band. Whether its the server upgrades or the ISP I don't know for sure.

BT has never ever been good for gaming, especially if servers are overseas.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:34 AM
Oh God....British Smellicom.....

I live in the US...but I have a horror story about those people.....

One of my guild members, was doing work on our website one day. Then all of a sudden he could no longer get to it.

After a week of back and forth troubleshooting....it turned out the connection died at BT.

After another week of him arguing with them....I decided to have fun with them.

I sent an email acting his boss...extremely mad that they were preventing my employee from doing his work. He couldn't change ISPs, because at the time he lived with his parents and they wouldn't change the ISP.

Within 24 hours the block was removed...they actually blocked him from going to our guild site....from their end.

I hate BT...They suck arse.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Oh God....British Smellicom.....

I live in the US...but I have a horror story about those people.....

One of my guild members, was doing work on our website one day. Then all of a sudden he could no longer get to it.

After a week of back and forth troubleshooting....it turned out the connection died at BT.

After another week of him arguing with them....I decided to have fun with them.

I sent an email acting his boss...extremely mad that they were preventing my employee from doing his work. He couldn't change ISPs, because at the time he lived with his parents and they wouldn't change the ISP.

Within 24 hours the block was removed...they actually blocked him from going to our guild site....from their end.

I hate BT...They suck arse.
As a former employee of said company - I agree, they do suck arse!!!