Lt. Commander
I don't know if anyone is having this problem, but me but I entered several pre order codes, and they say they are active on my account, but none of the bonus items show in the c store / special unlocks. The worst part is Cryptic's idea of customer service is a canned respose which solves nothing. Now its telling me I've already activated a retail code on my account so now I cant claim my last bonus items even if I manage to get the missing bonus items fixed, and still no help from Cryptic. I dont think life time memberships will last very long in this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Pre-order bonuses are tied to the retail key. So, once you have inputted a retail key from each retailer you pre-ordered from, those bonuses will unlock.

You should have the bonuses from the retail key you applied already. If this is not the case, please open a Billing Support ticket either in-game or here.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:11 AM
You do understand that there is a forum dedicated to issues problems that you have having with both customer service and claiming bonuses and all that stuff? This thread is about the general game, and what about the game is good and what need tweaking. Please do the community a favor and actually read where you should post this stuff before you bog down the wrong thread.
Lt. Commander
# 4 I have several tickets
02-04-2010, 08:18 AM
They maybe tied together they show as activated on my account after entering them, but no items show up in the game, yes I know where to look, and all you have done is give me the same canned response Ive gotten on my help tickets. It also will not let me enter any more of my retail keys. after activating one. The other were keys from online downloads. The only one that works is Del Taco that shuttle pet is a waste of space.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Yes I do the one I was posting on has disappeared, and not that I was getting anywhere posting the problem there. All I want is what I paid for.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Smokey

under you account you should no have

Star Trek Online
Download Game Client
Activated Features
Star Trek Online Closed Beta
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Guaranteed Closed Beta Access - View Status

the list of activated features should show the bonus items you ordered, if its there but not ingame follow stormshades advice, there is not much that can be done via the forum and billing would really need to look into it
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Pre-order bonuses are tied to the retail key. So, once you have inputted a retail key from each retailer you pre-ordered from, those bonuses will unlock.

You should have the bonuses from the retail key you applied already. If this is not the case, please open a Billing Support ticket either in-game or here.

Thanks,

Stormshade
How long is it taking to answer billing support tickets? I have had one open for quite a while now and no reply so far.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 08:33 AM
yes I know it does show these thing on my account. Yes stormshade's advice is the same automated message Ive been getting since the game went live. Yes I've done that only to get the same repeated Message to do the same freaking thing again.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
make sure you are already logged into your account on the site and go to: http://www.startrekonline.com/activate

I activated both of my retail keys on that page to a single account with no problems. As the devs said, you NEED to activate your all of your retail keys to get the bonus items from multiple pre-orders. Activating each pre-order code isn't enough.

If you've gone to that page and it won't let you activate your retail key on your existing account I don't know what to tell you. I have a lifetime sub so I don't know if that makes a difference but it let me enter my second code in and shows:

Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
* Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion B
* Star Trek Online - Collector's Edition
* Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe Edition

If you are unable to activate your retail keys I guarantee you they won't just give you your items, nor should you want them to. Each activated key is an additional 30 days of play time. Work with them (yeah, probably difficult right now being launch) to get those keys activated.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Activated Features
Star Trek online - Fileplanet Closed Beta access
Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Star Trek Online - Retail Edition
Subscriptions
ACTIVE

this is my account. other than Del taco I have none of the bonus items. It also will not let me register more than one retail edition. For customer service I keep getting this response.

Special pre-order races and costume pieces are automatically bestowed on your account when you activate your retail key and should be immediately available for use via the character creator. All other special pre-order items may be accessed via the "Special Unlocks" tab inside of the C-Store. To access the C-Store please click on the down arrow icon located on the bottom right of your mini-map. Please remember that pre-order items can only be redeemed once per character, but may be redeemed on every character you create. For more information regarding what items are available per retailer please visit http://www.startrekonline.com/retail and click on the “Details” button. If you have entered your retail key and are still having trouble accessing your special unlocks please contact our Billing Support team (http://startrekonline.com/support).

The email response says pretty much the same thing. From thier billing deptartment.