Lt. Commander
# 11
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
The pre-order items are not tied to that pre-order code you get to begin with it's tied to the retail key for each product.

So you would have to apply the full game code from say Gamestop, Best Buy, and Amazon to get the Constitution Class Ship, Tribble, and Borg Bridge Officer which would mean you bought 3 full versions of the game.

The pre-order keys all companies were giving out before the release of the game were only for the beta and headstart and not for any bonus items.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Sometimes you have to enter your code two or three times before it'll take. The billing servers have been kind of wonky the past couple of days.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Pre-order bonuses are tied to the retail key. So, once you have inputted a retail key from each retailer you pre-ordered from, those bonuses will unlock.

You should have the bonuses from the retail key you applied already. If this is not the case, please open a Billing Support ticket either in-game or here.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Done that. Several days ago. Can you at least advise us as to how long it will take to get a response? I've tried entering the keys several times too. Naturally, that doesn't do zip.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Pre-order bonuses are tied to the retail key. So, once you have inputted a retail key from each retailer you pre-ordered from, those bonuses will unlock.

You should have the bonuses from the retail key you applied already. If this is not the case, please open a Billing Support ticket either in-game or here.

Thanks,

Stormshade

I believe this is more of a technical issue to this Storm - I am having the same issue, I cannot input my retail key, I have pre-ordered key, beta, etc. even paid for 1 yr subscription before the retail key came in.

What going on, sometime you get a message - no account, or the system does not recognized your account name or password, and when you do get to your account, the system does not let you add things to it, and it may take several try to get it to accept just one change. I left several tickets to CS on this, no reply.

The entire billing system seems to have some major glitches, I been trying for several days to add my retail key, and still no luck, where I can claimed my bonus. One thing I did noticed, the problem seems to be more acute when you are using firefox than explorer.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokydragon
Activated Features
Star Trek online - Fileplanet Closed Beta access
Star Trek Online - Preorder
Star Trek Online Lifetime Subscription
Star Trek Online Del Taco Promotion A
Wrath of Khan Admiral's Uniform
Star Trek Online - Retail Edition
Subscriptions
ACTIVE

this is my account. other than Del taco I have none of the bonus items. It also will not let me register more than one retail edition. For customer service I keep getting this response.
gotcha... yeah, the problem isn't that you don't have your pre-order items. the problem is that you're unable to register additional keys (though you should have the pre-order item from whatever key you did register). Like I said, I honestly believe you have zero chance of getting your pre-order items just assigned to your account. Too easy for someone to have just paid $5 down for a pre-order for the item and never pick up the game. You are going to have to (create a new ticket?) get the issue sorted out of entering in your additional retail keys. that's the actual problem. The pre-order items are just a byproduct of that problem.

I see you have a lifetime sub on there, so I guess I don't know what else to say than open a ticket, or like someone said here try numerous times. It took both of my keys no problem the first time I entered each. but I also made sure I was logged into the site already before every key I entered. I remembered there being weirdness when I entered my second pre-order key and the Wrath of Khan Admiral key without being logged in first. So every time after that I made sure I was already logged in.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2010, 09:35 AM
Still no items, c'mon guys fix this.

Download Game Client
Activated Features

* Star Trek Online - Preorder
* Star Trek Online - Digital Deluxe

Subscriptions

* Recurring 3-Month ACTIVE
Next Billing Date: 03/04/2010

Change this subscription
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-04-2010, 09:48 AM
One thing that took me a minute to clue in to was that they did things the same way they did them in champions. All my fancy bonus bits (except for the Trill and borg I got with my orders) were under the c-store. If you go in the unlocks section there they were. Now, I didn't see anywhere it explicitly say that anyone tried that but just check in there. It may all be applied just fine and waiting for you to pick it up from the C-Store. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-04-2010, 09:56 AM
Yah, looks like they took down the old retail list I used to order from. I ordered from GameTap which included 500 cryptic points... no cryptic points for goosebump
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-04-2010, 09:59 AM
^ It's kind of hard to redeem items from the C-store when they simply aren't in it. And that's the problem I and many others have. Despite applying the keys given to us, the emotes are missing (those won't be in the C-store), the uniforms are not available (at character creation or from the NPC at the starbase), there are no bonus related items dropped into our inventories either. We simply have not gotten the items we paid additionally for.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-04-2010, 10:14 AM
It may be a bug, it may just be confusing. I did find all my bonus items from the C-store tab from in-game. There were two tabs, one was called AVAILABLE I think and the other was... maybe... UNIQUE... I can't remember. But my bonus items did not show on the default tab, I had to select the UNIQUE tab (or whatever it was) to locate my items, which after claimed appeared in my Inventory.

Hope this helps some or all of you.