Lt. Commander
# 31
02-06-2010, 06:24 AM
course the problem is....CS may be able to restore them....but good luck getting your problem actually SEEN by them....2 hour plus hold times on the phone to crappy static filled whatever music isn't my idea of fun....never have gotten through via phone...they need a call back service.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-06-2010, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcat84 View Post
I am still missing pre-order items like the Red Matter capacitor. By the time you get around to responding to my ticket and fixing this the item will likely be useless to me.
Then I guess it wasn't that valuable was it? Stop crying about everything. Is this your first MMO launch. Heck, WOW in the early days acutally had full server roll backs.. those were fun. You lose everything you did that day.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-06-2010, 06:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Marauder
Hi All!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am not going to make excuses on this. Basically CS is reacting to the influx of tickets as best as we can. Just like we are adding new servers to support the player base I too am adding resources to CS to respond to tickets faster than we are currently doing.

Could we improve the reponse time? Certainly. Are we going to get better at responding to tickets? It is my mission to improve this.

This is one reason why I am responding to this post very quickly to say I am working on it.

If you have lost items that you had previously such as the items you received with your retail key CS can restore these items for you.

Thanks

Phil

Director of CS
Dude, sorry, but you sound SO much like my old boss (i too used to work on user support, but for a ten stories office)
I can only begin to imagine what your team must go through with you :p
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-06-2010, 09:27 AM
Finally got a reply this morning, it boiled down to: Thanks for your feedback, bye.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gkaar
That's not typical of MMOs ... Blizzard had a descent support and GMs to ensure everyone will be served ... I opened several BUG reports since the opening, and NO ONE ever took a look at them ... Some are show stoppers but ... Who cares ... They had to fix the HUGE bug that /powerhue command was ...

Like I said ... I hopefully have not registered my retail key yet ...
But I'll have to find someone who don't know Cryptic to be able to sell the key ...
No Blizzard does not. If you are on a low population realm then you'll get your ticket served quickly. On my realm the average ticked response time is over 2 days. Dont assume every realm on WoW is the same as yours.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Marauder
Hi All!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I am not going to make excuses on this. Basically CS is reacting to the influx of tickets as best as we can. Just like we are adding new servers to support the player base I too am adding resources to CS to respond to tickets faster than we are currently doing.

Could we improve the reponse time? Certainly. Are we going to get better at responding to tickets? It is my mission to improve this.

This is one reason why I am responding to this post very quickly to say I am working on it.

If you have lost items that you had previously such as the items you received with your retail key CS can restore these items for you.

Thanks

Phil

Director of CS

Hi Phil,

Sadly your employees don't seem to be on the same page as you....

The response I got for my "EQUIPPED" Red Matter Device and "EQUIPPED" Auto Turret disappearing....

"It appears that your issue would best be supported by our BILLING team?!?!?!?!? "

Seriously......

Ticket closed and no option of getting back in touch with the GM....