Lt. Commander
Over the past few months, I had heard about this game in general, and I being a Trek fan I was interested. Unfortunately, I was in a bit of a nebula over the past month it seems as I completely missed the Open Beta announcement. Since launch I've heard good things and bad things, and I really want to find out for myself. Alas, I missed the aforementioned Open Beta, and the only other designated trial option is with a Del Taco promotion. Alas, there are no Del Tacos anywhere near me.

What options do I have? From what I've seen I could be a fan of the game, but I've been burned before. Like many of you, expendable cash is very tight right now and so I cannot afford $50 for a game I'm just not sure about.

I'd love to try your product, Cryptic, but do you have another trial option for any of us out there who were not fortunate enough to access one of the trial periods?

Thanks!

Adarin
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:15 AM
People who bought the collector's edition got 3 10-day trial cards, I think. You could try begging one off from someone who has a spare.

Other than that, I don't think we'll see another free trial option for a while yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Check your messages.