Lt. Commander
Just got my order from Sulu to venture out into space as a true Captain . . . beam up to ship . . . and now I sit with 15 min load time and "not responding" in my windows applications program . . . I shut down STO, went back into the game . . . and now I am still still trying to load "Sol System" . . . Just let me get to my ship for crying out loud . . .

Starting to worry about his game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:17 AM
WoW its that busy now too? normally Sol works ok during day but in evenings its "not repsonding" all the time and kills hte game for me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logically
Just got my order from Sulu to venture out into space as a true Captain . . . beam up to ship . . . and now I sit with 15 min load time and "not responding" in my windows applications program . . . I shut down STO, went back into the game . . . and now I am still still trying to load "Sol System" . . . Just let me get to my ship for crying out loud . . .

Starting to worry about his game.
I had the same problem. turn the graphics detail slider down and it will load faster.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:18 AM
so it's a server load issue, and not on my end then ?

Thanks for the response !
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logically
so it's a server load issue, and not on my end then ?

Thanks for the response !
I would try adjusting your graphics detail as i posted earlier. it can't hurt and might fix your problem