Lt. Commander
# 1 Another huge Patch.
02-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks Cryptic, anohter huge patch so soon after release with many important fixes and improvements. Good to see you living up to your promises of support. People on this forum better start getting with the programme - this game is as well supported as any mmo has been at launch. Well done guys!

To the haters, what more, seriously do you expect from the developers?

*They are listening
*They are acting
*They respond in this forum to some frankly obnoxious posts with polite offerings of information (see the rash "An Admiral Speaks" post and the Developer's response for a good example).
*Additional content is comming real soon
*The server update is comming online this weekend

And the game isnt a week old!

Loving the game and the support, Cryptic (and im not as easily please as people in this forum would have you think I'm just realistic). Been waiting a long time for the definitive Trek game so thanks for providing it!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding
Thanks Cryptic, anohter huge patch so soon after release with many important fixes and improvements. Good to see you living up to your promises of support. People on this forum better start getting with the programme - this game is as well supported as any mmo has been at launch. Well done guys!

*They are listening
*They are acting
*They respond in this forum to some frankly obnoxious posts with polite offerings of information (see the rash "An Admiral Speaks" post and the Developer's response for a good example).

Loving the game and the support, Cryptic (and im not as easily please as people in this forum would have you think I'm just realistic). Been waiting a long time for the definitive Trek game so thanks for providing it!
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -F0RSAKEN- View Post
[edit]
Omg! The nerd rage! *cringe*
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wd_harding

*They are listening
*They are acting

agreed.

i have seen SO many bugs, glitches and content fixed since the start of Open Beta.

Cryptic seems like they're really keeping on top of STO and its great to see.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
what a retarded fanboi you are-- these idiot devs removed the ability to color your weapons with powerhue-- YEA WOW-- THATS AN IMPORTANT FIX-- AND 80% OF THE PLAYERS WANTED IT-- SO THEY ARENT LISTENING -- NOW ARE THEY MORON? THEY STILL HAVE MAJOR MISSIONS THAT DONT WORK AND THEY REMOVED ONE OF THE NICE FEATURES THAT LET YOU PERSONALIZE YOUR CHARACTER-- WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS IDIOTS. THIS POS GAME WILL BE DEAD IN 6 MONTHS-- POOR LOSERS THAT BOUGHT THE LIFETIME SUB-- LMAO I BET CRYPTIC GREEDY LOSERS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
I... I don't even... wait what... ? Is this sarcasm? Is he serious? Should I put him on ignore? What's going on here?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
what a retarded fanboi you are-- these idiot devs removed the ability to color your weapons with powerhue-- YEA WOW-- THATS AN IMPORTANT FIX-- AND 80% OF THE PLAYERS WANTED IT-- SO THEY ARENT LISTENING -- NOW ARE THEY MORON? THEY STILL HAVE MAJOR MISSIONS THAT DONT WORK AND THEY REMOVED ONE OF THE NICE FEATURES THAT LET YOU PERSONALIZE YOUR CHARACTER-- WOW WHAT A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS IDIOTS. THIS POS GAME WILL BE DEAD IN 6 MONTHS-- POOR LOSERS THAT BOUGHT THE LIFETIME SUB-- LMAO I BET CRYPTIC GREEDY LOSERS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK.
whiner online
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 08:46 AM
He's upset about a bug being removed that allowed him to exploit and confuse others. I guess he can join the haters that want to cry and leave.

He wont be missed!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
[edit]
Fascinating, I reckon[edit] Forgotten him already.

On another note, any patch that fixes issues is a good thing, and to those who seem to want a patch to mean more things to do in the game, some patches are just under the hood patches that make the game run a bit better, or optimisation of code for network traffic etc. They are not always what you see.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Seadgir
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 08:47 AM
Quote:
[edit]
/Yawn. All right fella, time to return to your mother's basement and go back to wow.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstrikerX View Post
I... I don't even... wait what... ? Is this sarcasm? Is he serious? Should I put him on ignore? What's going on here?
The answer to all of these questions is "yes".