02-25-2014, 03:27 AM
the latest FE really shows off how much of the botasqu uniform we DONT get
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 12
02-25-2014, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by velhymsto View Post
Just made a Nausicaan Engineer. Didn't even realize the racial armor options existed. They are pretty awesome, would love to see the missing arm/thigh pieces added into the mix.
I sometimes wish I had rolled a Nausicaan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Well, the 7 of 9 cybernetic bits are female only..... even though a very similar piece exists that isn't....

Then there's the Benzite vapor dispenser.... Benzites only.

But yeah.... much weirdness in the KDF costumes.

I'd actually be comfortable with it if the Nausicaan face mask and Cuirass were usable by other KDF races. the mask kinda makes sense, but the cuirass is just a funny looking armor...
The 7of9 stuff shouldn't be female only, nor indeed Fed only, the Lobi Ferengi stuff, the Tholian silk stuff, the councillor, T'Pol and 7of9 costumes should be KDF as well (and Rom).

I can understand the vapouriser being Benzite only, but that is one of the only ones I can think of, maybe the Reman goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishodar View Post
Nausicaan NPC's have ears? Really need that added, too.

Also, the new hairstyle that K'mtar has would be a nice option for Klingon and Nausicaans.

I reckon the Long coat would work well as a Marauding T4 reward, like how the Feds get the T4 Diplomacy outfit.
I don't have a Nausicaan captain so I didn't notice that .

That hair was Worfs before the revamp, it's also Kahles's hair, looks a bit unrealistic, but still better than the deadlocks.

I think the coat would be better as a vice admiral reward like the fed version.

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
# 13
02-25-2014, 04:22 AM
Part four: Armour and fleet.

Bortasqu fleet uniforms. (ignore the Korath uniform on the far left)

1) We currently have the basic short tunic, basic trousers, and basic boots (the first bortas model) basic gauntlets / bracers, and basic belt.
2) There is a huge amount of customisation here, even more than the Fed version (adds a longer jacket and a combadge), four collars, four belts, four boots, four gauntlets / bracers, four shoulder armour, 2 coats, one sash / baldric, and one set of trousers.
3) The Bortasqu crew in the featured episode and in the 'Day of Honour' event are wearing them, how much more advertising do you need?
4) There is also a Bortas skirt that I have no images of sorry.

Honour Guard Armour

1) Mark XII armour.
2) Mark XII adapted armour (Quv)
3) Mark XII elite armour (Hos)
4) ? armour (Che'ron) Currently displayed on some security teems in fleet starbases as well as the Photonic Tactical BOFF.
5) The be'ves window (not shown as I don't have a female character, sorry).

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

Rihannsu
# 14
02-25-2014, 07:44 AM
You can tinker with female options by costuming a Boff.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Ensign
# 15
02-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Hoods. For the love of god, hoods. In the Battlezone, you can see an Orion NPC carrying a Bat'leth, wearing a KDF Honor Guard costume and he has a hood. I've been told there are also Lethean NPCs that also use this hood. If someone wants to go hunt him for screenshots before I can on Thursday, I usually see him roaming around the City sector. But that hood + the leather armor + bat'leth = AWESOME. Obviously, otherwise the devs wouldn't have chose that fantastic combo

Hoods. Because why not?
Captain
# 16
02-25-2014, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahbal View Post
Hoods. For the love of god, hoods. In the Battlezone, you can see an Orion NPC carrying a Bat'leth, wearing a KDF Honor Guard costume and he has a hood. I've been told there are also Lethean NPCs that also use this hood. If someone wants to go hunt him for screenshots before I can on Thursday, I usually see him roaming around the City sector. But that hood + the leather armor + bat'leth = AWESOME. Obviously, otherwise the devs wouldn't have chose that fantastic combo

Hoods. Because why not?
There are only 2 hoods ingame I think, the Reman one and the NPC Reman one.
It's used by Vulcan, Reman, Lethean, and a few one off NPC's.
I didn't add it to the list as I didn't think of it as a Lethean costume piece.

Captain
# 17
02-25-2014, 10:15 AM
Part five: Klingon hair.

1) A common Klingon hair, this is used on Kahless (pre season 8), K'mtar, Worf (pre season 8), Hamlet, and a few random NPC's
2) Worf, one of the Devs hinted that this may become available to players shortly after it was released.
3) Nausicaan ruffled hair, it's a high forehead style and is made to fit round the Nausicaan head crest, so should fit round a Klingons head.
5) (should be 4 ) Kahless's new hair, we can wear his ridges but not his hair!?

Klingon hair ingame seems to be limited to high forehead styles, there may even be some Cardassian styles that may work here.

Most importantly Klingons need a new hair style (I know I said this would't be a request thread but it's necessary).
Look here (Nausicaans), here (Orions, most females anyway), and almost any of these here (Klingons) and you will see the same sholder length, black, curly, mane of hair.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...px-Kahless.jpg

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...odyguard_1.jpg

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...vegirl_ENT.jpg

(Apologies for the links here, the site says I'm only allowed four images and seems unable to see I have four).

Survivor of Romulus
# 18
02-25-2014, 11:02 AM
I wish there would add more outfits but i starting to think there make a alot of stuff for there server only.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Career Officer
# 19
02-27-2014, 12:06 PM
I support this Why is it so hard to give to players what is already there on NPCs? We have been asking for this for who knows how long... Jeeeez
Lieutenant
# 20
02-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Yes, yes, please! Use/fix existing assets to offer what seems to be an expansive increase in availability with minimal effort. I agree.

And unlock some species/gender-locked options that have no reason to be so. If my gorn wants to wear an Orion bikini with sandals and a strappy thong, LET HER.

Yeah, I said "her". Where are the female Gorn, anyway?