Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Seriously.... besides the holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds holds of ground pvp and the federation cruiser balls that screw over space pvp.... there is an even greater reason why it's so unbalanced and unfair for Klingon players right now.

Federation players have an easy boss NPC (Crystaline Entity) that drops BLUE Mk IV items like candy so they out gear us. Klingons and PvP were an afterthought in STO and it shows. We need to respond and let Cryptic know this is unacceptable.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:36 PM
All you have to do as a klingon at level 11-20 is do the expanses mission about 10 times to equip your ship to the same level as a fed. Hmm actually that does sound very very boring and time consuming to me
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael102 View Post
All you have to do as a klingon at level 11-20 is do the expanses mission about 10 times to equip your ship to the same level as a fed. Hmm actually that does sound very very boring and time consuming to me
Gouge your eyeballs out boring. Also Khaless expanse only drops up to Mk2 gear. You have to go to the Warzone and kill borg for normal white MK 4 gear while also having to deal with feds in the zone.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Would like to point out, that crystal entity (mk IV aka T2) is the fleet action i saw, so T3+ above there is no blue item farming, just so our klingon friends know...boycott whatever you wish, there is noone in T4 pvp quelles anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
Gouge your eyeballs out boring. Also Khaless expanse only drops up to Mk2 gear. You have to go to the Warzone and kill borg for normal white MK 4 gear while also having to deal with feds in the zone.
well first he was talking about gettign the medasl there to buy gear with such as the nice blue personal shields and kits

I alogn with 4 others started doing the fleet minign action at lvl 11 to get our gear from there such as our nice blue guns.

For myself i wil keep my nose right on my face. Especially since the groups i roll with win more pvp than we lose even when we were in all white to their greens and blues.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Yes it pretty much is a bag of turds. It's the only bag we have at the moment so, turd on!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baaddare View Post
well first he was talking about gettign the medasl there to buy gear with such as the nice blue personal shields and kits

I alogn with 4 others started doing the fleet minign action at lvl 11 to get our gear from there such as our nice blue guns.

For myself i wil keep my nose right on my face. Especially since the groups i roll with win more pvp than we lose even when we were in all white to their greens and blues.
The best gear you can get with badges are greens except for shields which really aren't impressive.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
The best gear you can get with badges are greens except for shields which really aren't impressive.
Yes the kdf gear situation sucks rocks. The 'blue' kits are actually rank 1 kits unlike their rank 3 fed counterparts.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 11:50 PM
Thread full of TROLL trolling with Trollz xD
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 11:51 PM
um guys i bought mark 1v blue kits using exploration medals in Q alogn with shields there.