Lt. Commander
# 1 Future Enhancement Idea
02-04-2010, 09:28 AM
Dev's I was thinking the other day... {yes i know a dangerous concept}

It would be nice to treat the ship as a traveling house or bank if you will. Using the concept of the bridge you could add a Captains Quarters area that could be interacted with for a variety of things.
You could give it an inventory allotment for a player to store extra items or even go one step further and allow decorations to be placed and manipulated so we could add our own personal flair.
You could also introduce unique items into the game for the sole purpose of showing them off in your Captains Quarters. These items could be discovered whille performing missions in the Exploration areas or what have you. Some ideas of these things could be ship miniatures, weapon plaques, ancient artifacts, etc.
If possible you could even allow group members to beam aboard someone's ship to view the decor or have fleet meetings, stuff like that.

At any rate, I'm enjoying my time "boldly going" and I think you guys have done a fantastic job. I know there will always be annoying little bugs no matter how much QA you put into something so just know there is at least 1 person in the vast Universe willing to send his voice into the void in a possitive manner.