Lt. Commander
# 1 My thoughts..
02-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Overall I'm very pleased with the game. But there are some issues that I would like to address.

-Limit on the exchange. If you must set a limit for what ever reason, at least up it to 40.

-Messages while flying.. Um ok but is it really necessary to stop my ship for the love of god let me keep flying. Probably one of my biggest annoyances so far.

-The powerhue command was there really any need to remove it. Did it cause any type of bug/glitch that really made it necessary to remove? If all it did was change the color please put back it in. It's just another way for people to be different then everybody else, and that's a good thing. Simple things like this really help with the "fun factor".

-More info for skills, and what certain things do/mean.

And what I would really like to see although this one would require a whole lot of work, and probably never gonna happen. But the skill points changed a little bit. Seperate ground, and space points. When you do ground missions you get "ground points". Space missions give you "space points". And then just total them up to get your ranks.

Like I said I really do enjoy this game, and none of the above are even close to game breaking, but I would like to see them added/changed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingnoobe
-Messages while flying.. Um ok but is it really necessary to stop my ship for the love of god let me keep flying. Probably one of my biggest annoyances so far.
you can change that setting in the options menu.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 10:15 AM
Quote:
There is a option switch for this.

Quote:
-The powerhue command was there really any need to remove it. Did it cause any type of bug/glitch that really made it necessary to remove? If all it did was change the color please put back it in. It's just another way for people to be different then everybody else, and that's a good thing. Simple things like this really help with the "fun factor".
Unintended and bad for PVP. Unless they bother to do some code which only turns it on in non-PVP encounters it won't be bought back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theCorvus
There is a option switch for this.

Good to know, and thank you.

Unintended and bad for PVP. Unless they bother to do some code which only turns it on in non-PVP encounters it won't be bought back.

I don't see why this couldn't be done. Maybe a little bit of work, but I really do think it would be worth it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
I don't see why this couldn't be done. Maybe a little bit of work, but I really do think it would be worth it.
Squashing the huge number of bugs, polishing the bits of the game that aren't even beta quality (like the exchange), and putting in end game take higher priority.

They might add it some day but I doubt it is a priority. Also wouldn't surprise me if management wants something else to add to the c-store.