Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
02-04-2010, 10:19 AM
Hello Captains. I'm interested in joining a casual Federation Fleet for PVE content. PVP isn't my cup of tea, but I'm willing to try and am fast to learn. The concept of Starship-based battle interests me greatly, and I'm slowly learning the ropes here in Starfleet.

I would hope that any Fleet which accepts me into its ranks would be populated by mature folks who are generally casual, sociable, and helpful, as these are traits I attempt to exude myself.

I eagerly await your replies.

Maerdred
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Hi Maerdred,
Check out Federation Fleet
Fun, Friendly and Full of Casuals mixed in with Die Hards!!

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Look no further FEDX is all that u ask for an more. www.federation-x.net
Lt. Commander
# 4 LFF w/ Vent
02-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Greetings Federation Brotherhood,
I am currently looking for a fleet to join, perferably someone with voice chat comunications, casual, and willing to get the job done. Also people looking to help others out with there carrer path and with missions.
I am a veteran of mmo's long time player of Everquest 2 on the Nektulos Server where i have served with a guild i created for 5 years and am an active raider. I also played Everquest 1 - 3yrs (before eq2), Guild wars, Warhammer, WoW, and a few other mmo's and just found them not to be of par with eq2. Until now!
So if your looking for a tactical officer that can cover your back send me a message.

LT. Dirtedeeds
USS Dauntless
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Heya! The <Stoneshield Brewery> of Sisters of Elune server of WoW has transfered it's entire officer corps over to play STO, and we're looking to develope the same casual gaming community here that we established so sucessfully over there. Why should you join us and not the multitude of other fleets flying around out there?

Well, we're awesome!

I know what you're thinking, "How do I know how awesome these guys are?" Well, we've left pretty much our entire forums from our WoW days up on our website (under renovation for STO) for you to see the kind of excitement we have. And well... you can always join us and find out for yourselves. We might not be a great fit for everyone, but we're certainly going to be a great fit for some of you!

Things you can look forward to:

- Weekly Incoherent Ramblings on the state of the fleet!
- Song time over Vent!
- Star Trek related Excitement!
- Competative Tribble Breeding! (your results may vary)
- Openly mocking Bob's "Epic Beard"
- Fleet actions!
- Organized PvP!
- Meet awesome people!

If any of that sounds like fun, please check us out at:

stonesheildbrewery.guildportal.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Welcome Captain!

We are Rogue Specter, and would love to have you!

Founded in 2408 on Starbase 500, We are a fleet that has a small amount of members--currently--looking for many more--We are compiled of people who have been in both Closed and Open beta, People who have little gaming experience, and people who have a lot or this is their first MMO.We are friendly, and casual, and we do not require role play but encourage it.

Our Fleet was founded on the principles that many others simply refuse to acknowledge--that every individual has an opinion, and their opinion is entitled.

We are Rogue Specter Fleet--We are members who have broken away from another Fleet during Open Beta because we simply did not thrive off of the drama that their fleet had--this is a game, and we did not want to have the drama that most MMO's experience interfere with game play.

We were founded on January 19th 2010--We have both a Ventrilo Server and a Chat Server. We Welcome opinions, and diversity--and We help our members in pvp, pve and other game play. Our application process is easy.

We Welcome you to our site--please join us if you want a fair, drama free, MMO Experience.

http://www.roguespecter.webs.com
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

-Rider-
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
With so many fleets to choose from it is a daunting task to select one that meets your needs.

The Last is a community of gamers, mature in attitude and nature, who are mindful, respectful, generous, gregarious and appreciative of their other members. The Last is a place for those that are looking for more of a friendship-based gaming experience; a place where you can come to feel comfortable and game as you wish with friends. We have many serious gamers here as well as more laid-back gamers who will advance in games, with no pressure to do so. It is truly a mature gamer's guild that prides itself on respect, friendship, loyalty, community and fun.

Please visit our website to find out more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2010, 01:50 PM
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2010, 04:26 PM
Hey Maerdred!
I'm Xone from Fleet 187.
We are looking for mature(preferably +18) casual players. We are looking for gamers/trekies

to join our fleet. We like to have organized and mature fun. We look for dedicated and

fun-loving players. So if you are looking to join a mature, fun, organized, and large fleet.

Fleet 187 is the fleet for you.You can register

here then fill out an

application

here.Thanks
-Xone