Lt. Commander
# 1 The Consortium Fleet
01-30-2010, 07:10 AM
The CONSORTIUM is now recruiting.

While The consortium has always been known as primarily a "crafters" guild, due to the nature of crafting in STO, the consortium has switched focus. We are now focued on PVE/PVP content, and have plans for end game episode content (5,10,20 man teams). We will still be working with all that STO has to offer in the terms of crafting, and will still have this as an avenue should you choose to persue it, however we now have a dedicated PVE and PVP events officers to arrange fun for us, for the content that STO has to offer.

The CONSORTIUM has existed as a guild for over seven years, having experience in Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard, and Pirates of the Burning Sea. We pride ourselves on being a mature, well-organized guild with an emphasis on the member.

We have a global member base, with players from the UK, Aus, NZ, and the US. The majority of our player base, is in the U.S., but this does not mean, Euro players can't find a home here.

We are a mid sized fleet, and have over 65 people on the roster currently, which means there will usually be someone online for you to talk to, and won't be a "ghost town".

We have forums, and a Vent server for those players who wish to use voice chat while playing. Also, a good portion of our players do have lifetime subscriptions, and with our long MMO history, we have shown that we have true staying power. We won't disappear on you!

We have a fleet ranking system that corresponds with the ranks in the game, and offers advancement within the fleet available to everyone!

If you are looking for a fun, friendly, family style guild, if you want a place that you can call home, and grow with us together, then please check us out!

For more information on joining The CONSORTIUM, please drop by our website and forums at: http://the-consortium.net/forum2/index.php

/edit We have now reached 75 active members, and still growing!

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2010, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the recent invite. As an older, casual gamer I was very glad to have found you guys.

A very friendly and mature group of folks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2010, 11:22 PM
I have officially submitted an application in your forums.

http://the-consortium.net/forum2/vie....php?f=4&t=413
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 11:33 PM
I used to be a member of a guild called LUCK in SWG on the Gorath server. LUCK eventually joined up with the consortium. Is this the same consortium?
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-31-2010, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the application Abrom,

I have reviewed and accepted, and sent along your in game invites as well.

That brings our total member count to 75 active players! YAAAY

If you are looking for a mature, fun filled, active fleet, with folks on pretty much all the time, then please check us out!

Letum
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-31-2010, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8frog View Post
I used to be a member of a guild called LUCK in SWG on the Gorath server. LUCK eventually joined up with the consortium. Is this the same consortium?
Hey there N8frog!

(I also replied to your LFF thread by the way hehe)

I am not 100% sure on your question, I don't recall a "luck" guild, but I can check with the SWG CEO, and see what he says.

We were only on Gorath at Launch while waiting for the Wanderhome server to go live, so it may be a different group all together... Check back here though, and I will let you know!

(Also, definitely give us some consideration in your fleet search)

Thanks,

Letum
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2010, 08:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8frog View Post
OK I checked with the SWG CEO and other officers, and they do not remember aligning or absorbing a guild called Luck, sorry.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 09:03 AM
I know that there was another Consortium on another one of the servers, might have been them. We where only on Gorath for a week or 2 until the Wanderhome server when online.
Lt. Commander
# 9
01-31-2010, 02:56 PM
This fleet delivers.
Come fly with us aand I will give you 6 free redshirts from my science division
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-31-2010, 04:23 PM
I just posted a quick app/bio on the forums. It's been along time, but I used to be a very active member of TCON. I don't know if It's possible to reactivate my old username on the board but I look forward to the opportunity to ride with you guys again.