Lt. Commander
Hi , I was wondering if there was anyway of now getting the Borg crew member bonus for this game. the only reason i ask is because i recieve this email the day befor the launch of STO but was unable to pick it up till today and it turns out Amazon UK have pretty much screwed me out of the unique bonus they had on offer.

Dear Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your order for Star Trek Online - Gold Edition (PC DVD).

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply issues, Amazon.co.uk has not received enough stock to fulfil all of our pre-orders for this title. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your pre-order and you have not been charged for it.

As a means of apology, if you still wish to order the title, you can order the Standard Edition of Star Trek Online (PC DVD) from Amazon.co.uk for 19.99 by placing a new order and applying the Gift Certificate code below at checkout:

Claim Code: ****-******-****

This code must be redeemed by the 30th of June.

Please note that the release date for the standard edition is Friday 12th February - one week after the Gold Edition's launch.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00361G0L8/

We understand that this was not what you expected when you placed your order and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

Any help on this would be ace, Im prepared to pay for it I just want my Preorder Bonuses that I was prepared to buy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 01:37 PM
There was something posted in the startrek online discussion thread section about this. Sapposidly, dont quote me here is that those who ordered the gold edition didnt recieve it for the specific reasons that you listed. But they how ever recieved the Borg BO. Again I dont really recall all what was said in the thread but maybe checking out that area to get some answers.

And for future reference make sure to post in the right catagory... just a heads up.

topic can be found here:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...=96068&page=10
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olkan
Hi , I was wondering if there was anyway of now getting the Borg crew member bonus for this game. the only reason i ask is because i recieve this email the day befor the launch of STO but was unable to pick it up till today and it turns out Amazon UK have pretty much screwed me out of the unique bonus they had on offer.

Dear Customer,

We are writing to you regarding your order for Star Trek Online - Gold Edition (PC DVD).

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen supply issues, Amazon.co.uk has not received enough stock to fulfil all of our pre-orders for this title. For this reason, this item has been cancelled from your pre-order and you have not been charged for it.

As a means of apology, if you still wish to order the title, you can order the Standard Edition of Star Trek Online (PC DVD) from Amazon.co.uk for 19.99 by placing a new order and applying the Gift Certificate code below at checkout:

Claim Code: ****-******-****

This code must be redeemed by the 30th of June.

Please note that the release date for the standard edition is Friday 12th February - one week after the Gold Edition's launch.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00361G0L8/

We understand that this was not what you expected when you placed your order and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service
Amazon.co.uk

Any help on this would be ace, Im prepared to pay for it I just want my Preorder Bonuses that I was prepared to buy.
We cannot assist you, here. Contact Crypic on the support the page and hope they are kind souls.