Captain
# 1 Call to my Romulans brethren
02-17-2014, 08:53 AM
Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.

It is time to bury the hatchets (borrowing a human phrase) and we must find ground to unite our troops and our leaders into one solid fist to smite our enemies.

I invite you all Romulans in every corner of the galaxy to meet in New Romulus 5 days from today to join forces and expel those who soil our ground.

Phralae ru au krowert

May Vorat Vor guide our paths and

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
Quote:
"Captain! A Necro-class Thread just decloaked!"
"Photon torpedoes, full spread! Phasers, fire!"
"Direct hit, Captain!"
"Mod, send a priority message to Starfleet. We have disabled a Necro.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantazo1 View Post
Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.

It is time to bury the hatchets (borrowing a human phrase) and we must find ground to unite our troops and our leaders into one solid fist to smite our enemies.

I invite you all Romulans in every corner of the galaxy to meet in New Romulus 5 days from today to join forces and expel those who soil our ground.

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
You have my warbird to count to your ranks. The empire shall be restored!
Captain
# 3
02-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Canon has shown that usually Honor is pretty far down the ROM SOP checklist.
Hey I Used to be Captain Data, well I guess I still am in game but the account link really screwed everything up
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
02-17-2014, 10:22 AM
As a Reman in the republic,
Shall a Tal shiar ship appear in republic space, they will be fired upon. No quarter given.

Never again will the Reman knee bend to the empire.
Survivor of Romulus
# 5
02-17-2014, 10:25 AM
Gather as many Tal Shiar vic...*cough* representatives in one spot is a great idea. Tell me where and my deathray will be there !
Klingon Helmsman: "Captain, we`re approaching our targets !"

Klingon Captain: "I said Quiet, you idiot ! Now you broke our cloak !"
Republic Veteran
# 6
02-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
"Smite our enemies"? Then you should start with the traitorous Tal Shiar.
It is because of Tal Shiar plots that the homeworld was lost.
It is because of Tal Shiar madness that ordinary citizens and officers in the military live in mortal fear of being abducted by aliens.
And it would be the Tal Shiar that would see what is left of the Empire in chains, both on the body and of the mind, in their desperate attempts to cling to what little power they can grab.
New Romulus is not for the likes of the Tal Shiar. Attempt your little "meeting" there, and you'll be met with angry disruptors and honor blades.
Go back to Rator III. With all the fighting in the streets and the backstabbing that goes on on a daily basis, it strikes me as more to the liking of you odious Tal Shiar sympathizers and sycophants.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.
Commander
# 7
02-17-2014, 10:28 AM
They come in 'peace'? Phah! Shoot to kill.
Career Officer
# 8
02-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Quote:
Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
We have worked hard to establish a free, open, and democratic Republic. I'll not see it thrown away for the sake of some nostalgic fantasy and our lot be sold as slaves to an oppressive and out of touch ruling caste! When the Tal'Shiar comes, the ground will be paved emerald with their blood and their ships reduced to smoldering ruin. And should the Republic faulter under their oppression, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted".
On the subject of Abramsverse stuff in STO: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...l-rivera-part/
And more reasons against JJ Trek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiQ9piVgtWM
And even more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOjxvQPQNQ
Captain
# 9
02-17-2014, 10:39 AM
Tal Shiar, you want New Romulus -loads plasma cannons- COME AND GET IT!
How I feel when I hit Transwarp
Commander
# 10
02-17-2014, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theuser2021 View Post
As a Reman in the republic,
Shall a Tal shiar ship appear in republic space, they will be fired upon. No quarter given.

Never again will the Reman knee bend to the empire.
^this guy has the right idea.......for a reman.....

Quote:
Jolan Tru

Phralae ru au krowert

Good luck to all

hna'h Uhlan
You foolish Tal Shiar lapdog. They are responsible for the deaths of BILLIONS of romulans and you side WITH THEM?! As a true romulan, i will not rest until the Tal shiar lays dead at my feet. I will crush them, and cast them into the wind. The Warbird Kestrel will never aid those fools.

To paraphrase a Klingon, "There shall be no peace, as long as the Tal Shiar lives!"

Last edited by chrisbrown12009; 02-17-2014 at 10:45 AM.