Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Peace talks with the Tal shiar...doesn't that usually end with something going boom?

By all means have your "peace" talk, rest of us will enjoy a few less green bloods after the tal shiar set off their explosives.
Captain
# 12
02-17-2014, 10:43 AM
If I see any Tal-Shiar on New Romulus five days from today, I'll troll them harder than Dental.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwashington View Post
That's right it's going to be another K'vort thread!
Republic Veteran
# 13
02-17-2014, 10:48 AM
The memory of the Star Empire burns as hot as all the constellations once viewed from Romulus proper. For they are still there. And so are we!

Perhaps they plan to take all Romulans to Vulcan, and purge them first of passion, then of unwanted memories. That would no doubt be the best way to make us forget. And forgive.

I care little for that solution. While still alive, nothing will be that easy!

---
Captain
# 14
02-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Quote:
If I see any Tal-Shiar on New Romulus five days from today, I'll troll them harder than Dental.
Lol, I like it !
----
Career Officer
# 15
02-17-2014, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantazo1 View Post
Jolan Tru

It is time to restore the honor of the Romulan Empire, I have been in contact with representatives of the Tal-Shiar and they have agreed to have an open meeting where we can discuss the future of our once mighty empire.
Yeah have fun being Tal Shiar, sitting on your ass all day because 99% of all Episodes & PVE Queues don't make any sense playing the "bad guys" ... well maybe you could replay "Mind Games", till your eyes are beginning to bleed
Republic Veteran
# 16
02-17-2014, 10:55 AM
Jolan'tru.

Tal'Shiar toadies got you down? Doddering reactionaries clinging to the ghost of the dead Star Empire annoying you? Put them in their place with historical and cultural facts about what it means to be Rihan, what the central mnhei'sahe of Rihanh is, how long the Tal'Shiar has existed, the many crimes against Romulanity committed by the Tal'Shiar, and the decadence which came to characterize the Star Empire in its last century of life:
Arh'fvahir mnean.

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Community Moderator
# 17
02-17-2014, 11:02 AM
thread move
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online forums -- My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a "forums and website" support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
Captain
# 18
02-17-2014, 11:12 AM
You federation lapdogs talk about honor? Only Tal-Shiar knows what honor is all about, you Klingons pata'h, cower below the hands of those who seek nothing else but the eradication of Romulan pride. The Tal-Shiar is already in New Romulus, we are here and we are here to stay, in 5 days you shall see the power of the Tal-Shiar Reman alliance!!!

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
Setha-ki par trukatha.
Setha-mille par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!
Quote:
"Captain! A Necro-class Thread just decloaked!"
"Photon torpedoes, full spread! Phasers, fire!"
"Direct hit, Captain!"
"Mod, send a priority message to Starfleet. We have disabled a Necro.
Republic Veteran
# 19
02-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Quote:
You federation lapdogs talk about honor? Only Tal-Shiar knows what honor is all about, you Klingons pata'h, cower below the hands of those who seek nothing else but the eradication of Romulan pride. The Tal-Shiar is already in New Romulus, we are here and we are here to stay, in 5 days you shall see the power of the Tal-Shiar Reman alliance!!!

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
Setha-ki par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!
The power of mewling babies throwing yet another tantrum, more like.
Formerly GT-01. Runnin' a small lite-RP casual fleet called "The Voyagers"! Message me in-game at either Salen@GT01 or Xavok@GT01 if yer interested.
Here's my neat Idea's Thread.
Captain
# 20
02-17-2014, 11:18 AM
Quote:

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
Setha-ki par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!
Tal-Shiar & Remans working together? Fat chance. The Remans would never submit to being slaves again.
Quote:
That's right it's going to be another K'vort thread!