Captain
# 21
02-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Another brother lost. Well you will never again see this Reman bow before Sela and her ilk. If I see a Tal'shiar vessel over our homeworld, it will burn, until it is nought but glass.

You dare to speak of honor, of pride, of legacy... and then include those that are the reason the homeworld is gone? And you speak of peace. Peace. The Tal'shiar will only have peace... once they rule all Romulans and Remans. I will never again be a slave to a Romulan master. Never again will I take knee before the Tal'shiar.

Come. Bring your Tal'shiar and your allies. They will all be dead before the sun leaves the horizon. Their ships will be nought but burning hulks to be scavenged and sold to Ferengi. Their "peace" will be eternal.

Come.
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Rihannsu
# 22
02-17-2014, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qjunior View Post
Gather as many Tal Shiar vic...*cough* representatives in one spot is a great idea. Tell me where and my deathray will be there !
Yes, the G'Anohok will be happy to introduce Tal'Shiar sc... er... agents to a personal demonstration of the firepower of plasma weapons.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Captain
# 23
02-17-2014, 12:05 PM
Ya know normally I'm against the use of Thalaron weapons, but a large gathering of the kind of idiots who look fondly upon the days of the Empire, I think I'd make an exception.
Commander
# 24
02-17-2014, 12:12 PM
hmmmm *writes names down on a pad, looks up* May I ask what all this is about ? I am confused as I have not heard anything regarding what is happening here. What is this about the Tal Shiar ?
By the way, reunification is for the weak !
Captain
# 25
02-17-2014, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantazo1 View Post
You federation lapdogs talk about honor? Only Tal-Shiar knows what honor is all about, you Klingons pata'h, cower below the hands of those who seek nothing else but the eradication of Romulan pride. The Tal-Shiar is already in New Romulus, we are here and we are here to stay, in 5 days you shall see the power of the Tal-Shiar Reman alliance!!!

Glohhaasi' mnekha

Setha-tri par trukatha.
Setha-ki par trukatha.
Setha-mille par trukatha.

BOOM!!!!
Ve khia dochaiate Rihan, aei mnek, merht khia emael houfv.

Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) ~(‾.▿.‾)~ Tal'Diann (Romulan Military Intelligence)
The saying "There are no women on the internet" is sexist nonsense. We do exist, and we also play MMOs. Do not misgender me; I am female.
Survivor of Romulus
# 26
02-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Let them land and I should teach them the error of their ways. for the Republic!
I might be a exile of the Republic. But I will not let them set foot on New Romulus.

Last edited by waaagh951; 02-17-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Lieutenant
# 27
02-17-2014, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a3001 View Post
We have worked hard to establish a free, open, and democratic Republic. I'll not see it thrown away for the sake of some nostalgic fantasy and our lot be sold as slaves to an oppressive and out of touch ruling caste! When the Tal'Shiar comes, the ground will be paved emerald with their blood and their ships reduced to smoldering ruin. And should the Republic faulter under their oppression, "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted".

"FREE (?) OPEN (?) REPUBLIC (????) While I strongly oppose the Tal Shiar to call New Romulus a 'Republic' is the biggest farce on the game. A Republic is led, governed by a body of representatives, NOT by a single individual. Where and when have you ever heard of a senate or governing body. Sorry, but D'Tan is no less a dictator than any before him. New Romulus has never been a republic.
Commander
# 28
02-17-2014, 01:21 PM
In five days this, in five days that.... You tell us to be weary of a Tal shiar return. That you intend to defeat the masses of Free Romulans. You say you are on new Romulus but even D'tan has dismissed you as nothing more than an annoyance. You think you have to power, the convictions, and the right to rule. I have one reply, one word to you. I quote a human general:

NUTS!

Not while there are free romulans shall one of our number fear the shadow of the Tal shiar
Not while the blood in my veins flows shall the tal shiar rule over romulans. Not while my weapons are charged and my warbird ready, shall the tal shi ar not be hunted.

Where ever you hide, i will find you.
Where ever you run, i will chase you.
Where ever you stand, i will knock you down.
Where ever you Find Tal Shi ar, you will find my blade stained green in their blood.
Commander
# 29
02-17-2014, 01:36 PM
*cooks a jumbo bag of popcorn by his singularity core*

You lot are so entertaining to watch.

More bluster then a bunch of drunk Klingons

More talking then a room full of Federation diplomats

Last edited by astro2244; 02-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Commander
# 30
02-17-2014, 01:47 PM
*edited due to crazy internet connection posting twice*