Republic Veteran
How do I trade the shuttle after I unboxed it? Don't tell me I can't trade cause there is no mention/warning anywhere in the article informing u that.
Quote:
"the shuttle and Lobi are account bound and can be traded to another one of your characters via the account shared bank (if you have one available to you)."

It says "shuttle", not 'boxed shuttle'. So I have account bank. How to trade to another character of mine? Thank you in advance for your kind guide.

Last edited by dewinuwa; 02-17-2014 at 01:49 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-17-2014, 01:56 PM
You can't trade any ships/shuttles that aren't boxed.
However you should be able to go into the Cstore and claim the shuttle again on another toon.
Captain
# 3
02-17-2014, 02:18 PM
pretty sure that the shuttle is not a c-store item, but a lobi item, and you get it ONLY once per account.
by shuttle they mean ofcourse the "boxed" shuttle, otherwise it would be in your shio roster...

Quote:
"the shuttle and Lobi are account bound and can be traded to another one of your characters via the account shared bank (if you have one available to you)."
i don't know how this piece of info isn't sufficent to understand ALL of its implications
Go pro or go home
Career Officer
# 4
02-17-2014, 02:32 PM
The box is bind on pickup, and the outfits are automatically added to the tailor -- there's no box involved. If there was it would probably be bound, too.

Only 20 lobi, by the way
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I} NEW!
Republic Veteran
# 5
02-17-2014, 08:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewinuwa View Post
How do I trade the shuttle after I unboxed it? Don't tell me I can't trade cause there is no mention/warning anywhere in the article informing u that.
Quote:

It says "shuttle", not 'boxed shuttle'. So I have account bank. How to trade to another character of mine? Thank you in advance for your kind guide.
Since you have an account bank, you put the shuttle (which is in a box) in there and then remove the shuttle on the character you want to have the shuttle. If you have unboxed it, you cannot trade it at all. it's stuck on the character who unboxed the shuttle.
Republic Veteran
# 6
03-19-2014, 09:14 PM
i'm sad... they should sell something that can boxed an item.