Ensign
# 11
02-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Finished on my main a couple of weeks ago. Plan on starting on the Klingon once I get an acct. bank.
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Getting the same issue... One toon is only at T2 and already almost out of expertise. And at T4 reps take about 30 to 40k per day.
Career Officer
# 13
02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Well I'm stuffed. I ran out on my main earlier whilst attempting to purchase some Omega Gear. I've still got to complete the Romulan & Dyson Rep on the character yet. I'm amazed that I ran out to be honest, I thought exp was one of those things I'd always have enough of, but apparently I'm not stupidly short and can't buy desired items.

I've got the omega marks, the borg nodes, the dilithium etc, but not the exp. How strange a sentence is that?
Captain
# 14
02-17-2014, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
I get thousands every day for doffing. most of my characters have millions....

*doesn't see issue*
Same here. Even the "new" romulans are far from running out.... the "old" KDfs/Feds... still have millions. Cant see how they would ever run out of expertise.
Support more story content in STO
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
02-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Well it is definitely happening to people! lol

Check Out My Other Foundry Missions Below:
View The Zypex Revelation Mission Trailer
View The Zypex Intrusion Mission Trailer
View TECHNOBABBLE Mission Trailer
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
02-17-2014, 04:13 PM
I have 20 odd million on my main Fed. I should be good for a while lol

Fed Eng (Main). Fed Sci. Fed Tac. Rom Sci (KDF)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
# 17
02-17-2014, 04:15 PM
a few more days of dyson grinding and nelen exil and t5 dyson rep is mine. at that point the only thing i need to concern myself with is what the z-store sci destroyer will be like and if it comes with an integrated cannon effing up any good chance of a good setup. in any event though ill keep plugging away getting protonic beam arrays, sci consoles and auto modules and maybe an engineering module, see how she flies under full dyson kit.

my main has finally come under 1m expertise yesterday. however it wont be hard to regain that by the "headless chicken" approach.
Joined STO late 2010. Bought starter pack LoR & LTS 2013.
Proud owner of a Targ pup to a federation character.
T6 Miranda FTW! Hope to see Miranda Class made a T6 hero ship.
Captain
# 18
02-17-2014, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmallm View Post
I have done up to Tier 2 on my Nukura, the full Romulan, and on Tier 3 on Dyston on my main (Fed Engineer). I have yet to run out of expertise points.
I just finished T5 on all of them today on my Fed Eng and then finally ran out of exp points..... that is likelyt because right after finishing T5 rep I purchased the entire Mk XII borg space set the entire Mk XII Adapted MACO ground set, the associated costume unlock and the Rom Experimental beam array, and that was within the first 40 minutes of finishing the Rom, Omega and Nukara reps (which I had been doing simultaneously) [Ifinished the Dyson rep last week].... and that's a lot of exp points right there. lol OF course, as I have nothing to buy immediately (Except maby the Adapter MACO space set for the toon, which I need more Omega marks for anyway, it il be abit before I need to buy anythiing).
LtGen. Mara Navar, IKS Rozhenko, Mogh Battle-Cruiser (Orion, KDF Tactical Officer)
VADM T'Prel Movar, RRW Imperator Scimitar Warbird (Fed-Romulan Tactical Officer) - Commissar - Fleet Executive Officer Armageddon Steel Legion
VADM Genestra, USS Audacious, Venture-X Dreadnaught (Betazoid, Fed Engineering Officer)
VADM Lenara Jomm, USS Heraclitus, Vesta Class (Joined Trill, Fed Science Officer)

Last edited by tekehd; 02-17-2014 at 04:22 PM.
Commander
# 19
02-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Start running random patrol missions, and note which ones yield a good return. There are a couple that take five minutes or so to run, and return a few thousand for the effort, but other than that - Play the game with your characters! Don't just mindlessly log them in to renew their rep missions! Leave ESD/First City/New Romulus Command and save the galaxy! Cry havoc, and set loose the Dogs of War!
Career Officer
# 20
02-17-2014, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
I have 20 odd million on my main Fed. I should be good for a while lol
I have WAAYYYYY too much of the stuff. Personally, I think there needs to be a way to turn in a million or so for DIL. That would be a great way to get rid of it.
>{Andoria}<->{Vulcan}<->{Risa}<->{Defera}<->{Starfleet Academy}<->{Holodecks/Holosuites}<->{Star Clusters}<->{Exploration, Part I} NEW!