Lt. Commander
# 1 turret killer mission?
02-04-2010, 11:23 AM
is there a special mission site for this somewhere? I have seen a few maps that have space turrets in them but not getting any credit towards this mission for destroying them.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 11:31 AM
only time i got credit for killing a turrent for that mission was shooting turrent other players put down in ground pvp...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
Its GROUND TURRETS....ie shield, med, phaser

and the secret is dont waste time on PVP maps... Do the ground mining map. The feddybear NPC drop turrets every few seconds and you can finish it on a few minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 11:36 AM
you used to be able to do it quick in the ground warzone
but the warzone got bugged and removed til they fix it

so now, do it in ground pvp
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Just goto the Ice Mining Fleet action. Find a combat engineer and you will complete "Turrent Killer" under 5 minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whittany
Just goto the Ice Mining Fleet action. Find a combat engineer and you will complete "Turrent Killer" under 5 minutes.
Ice Mining? not ringing a bell, is that a pvp ground zone? I have played a couple of FvK ground zones since my last post and I know I killed off a few turrets that fed enigneers dropped and still no credit. what piece am I missing now?

which this developer didn't feel the need to live up to their name when handing out mission clues
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2010, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendo33
Ice Mining? not ringing a bell, is that a pvp ground zone? I have played a couple of FvK ground zones since my last post and I know I killed off a few turrets that fed enigneers dropped and still no credit. what piece am I missing now?

which this developer didn't feel the need to live up to their name when handing out mission clues
It's a fleet action. You have to fly to the planet to start it. It's the 2nd to last planet on the system map list I believe. Teroka System.