Lt. Commander
# 1 How do I find my teammates?
02-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I have a simple question. How do I find my teammates? We did build a group of 3 players (all sitting in the same room), but how do we get together? In the list of instances we have different ones, but not all (e.b. I have #4, my friend has #2, but both do not see the other one). Do I really have to scroll through the list and look for an instance all of us see? Or can we get the group together somehow easily?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 12:57 PM
This drives me NUTZ too. They need to put in a simple Team feature to allow you to all go to the team leadere's instance. Age of Conan added this when it became obvious it was hard as hell to actually get a group together in the same place. I am starting to HATE instanced play done to this extent, and this is a big reason why. By the time I scroll though the long list of instances trying to find where my other party members are sometimes it has already timed out and ported me to the one that was at the top of the list when I pulled up the select instance option!

There needs to be a much more visible "you are in THIS instance; team leader is in THIS instance, want to go there?" type of display and option.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthus
I have a simple question. How do I find my teammates? We did build a group of 3 players (all sitting in the same room), but how do we get together? In the list of instances we have different ones, but not all (e.b. I have #4, my friend has #2, but both do not see the other one). Do I really have to scroll through the list and look for an instance all of us see? Or can we get the group together somehow easily?
i throughly love the game, and find it quite enjoyable, but i agree when i play with my wife, this is pure fail. I hope this gets fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tepav View Post
This drives me NUTZ too. They need to put in a simple Team feature to allow you to all go to the team leadere's instance. Age of Conan added this when it became obvious it was hard as hell to actually get a group together in the same place. I am starting to HATE instanced play done to this extent, and this is a big reason why. By the time I scroll though the long list of instances trying to find where my other party members are sometimes it has already timed out and ported me to the one that was at the top of the list when I pulled up the select instance option!

There needs to be a much more visible "you are in THIS instance; team leader is in THIS instance, want to go there?" type of display and option.
I can't say that's been my experience at all. I'm nearly always put in the same instance as my teammates. On the off occasion that it's messed that up, my teammate's instance has been sorted to the top of the "change instance" interface.

I have no idea why it wouldn't be working properly for others. /bug it?