Lt. Commander
# 21
02-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBellouny View Post
Screwed again by maintenance. The only guaranteed time I have to play is before work, and so far Tuesday, Thursday and now Friday it'll be down for the entire length of time I have to play. Awesome.
Stop whining, do you want the bugs to be fixed or not the game has only just been released !!

Chin up
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBellouny View Post
Actually, it not the ONLY time during the week. It's the only GUARANTEED time during the week. And it's not just 1 2 hour block. It's FIVE 2 hour blocks. Which is 10 hours. Which roughly translates to 40 hours a month. Which is a decent amount of time to put into a game. So long as you aren't losing 6 of those hours a week for downtime.
Okay, I follow. I was under the understanding this downtime was a one time thing, not a recurring downtime in the same time period every day.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horus_Wrath
Stop whining, do you want the bugs to be fixed or not the game has only just been released !!

Chin up
But isn't whining the point of these boards?

/sarcasm

Seriously though, I understand that it's just been released, it's just that I enjoy the game, and want to be able to play it.

I know it's not perfect, and I want it to get better. but while I'm waiting for it to get better, I also want to have the ability to play the game.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Can we have some release notes from now on? It doesn't have to go in great detail but a sentence would be nice for each fix. For example; Fixed Mission XYZ, Changed 123, Added ABC... and so forth. It shouldn't take no more than 5 mins after you've completed it.

Also... we're still waiting from January regarding the mission fixes, for example... Win any war scenario (a.k.a the Borg Attack), and Kinjer. These have been broken since OB and it's getting tiresome now.

Plus... The fix for the exchange. I very much doubt it's supposed to show nothing when view all is in effect, Manually searching for items is annoying.

The main ones though are the broken missions. These really must be fixed. I would of thought these would have been a priority for those joining STO on launch day but they seem to have been forgotten despite tickets claiming you're "aware of the situation".

Lastly, more communication on the forums wouldn't go amiss. We rarely hear from any of the devs anymore. It's like you've forgotten about us.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farris View Post
so yeah, um PATCH NOTES, when do we get to see them?

theese past updates, ive not seen a single patch note in the "release notes" thread ><

would be nice to know what's beeing fixed/implemented.
http://startrekonline.com/node/1027

There's Today's patch notes. Not sure why they're not in the release notes threads, but they are on the website AND they're on the launcher itself if you click the release notes tab.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-04-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiHQ View Post
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE - Can we have some release notes from now on? It doesn't have to go in great detail but a sentence would be nice for each fix. For example; Fixed Mission XYZ, Changed 123, Added ABC... and so forth. It shouldn't take no more than 5 mins after you've completed it.

Also... we're still waiting from January regarding the mission fixes, for example... Win any war scenario (a.k.a the Borg Attack), and Kinjer. These have been broken since OB and it's getting tiresome now.

Plus... The fix for the exchange. I very much doubt it's supposed to show nothing when view all is in effect, Manually searching for items is annoying.

The main ones though are the broken missions. These really must be fixed. I would of thought these would have been a priority for those joining STO on launch day but they seem to have been forgotten despite tickets claiming you're "aware of the situation".

Lastly, more communication on the forums wouldn't go amiss. We rarely hear from any of the devs anymore. It's like you've forgotten about us.

Kinjer isnt broken. It's a lvl 4 mission.
And they have started putting forward patch notes. When its server stability patch only, theres no need at all to let us know exactly what theyve done.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-04-2010, 03:12 PM
*hopes the Boff uniform issues get fixed*

*and a pony*
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
As you said, they are TODAY'S patch notes. But since theres apparantly a new patch coming TOMORROW it would be nice to see what is actually getting fixed/added in that patch. And as usual, Cryptic representatives are nowhere to be found.
Perhaps we should wait until the patch is, well, you know finalized and pushed out Tomorrow so they can put the patch notes with them?

EDIT:
Hooray for time traveling posts.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki

There's Today's patch notes. Not sure why they're not in the release notes threads, but they are on the website AND they're on the launcher itself if you click the release notes tab.
As you said, they are TODAY'S patch notes. But since theres apparantly a new patch coming TOMORROW it would be nice to see what is actually getting fixed/added in that patch. And as usual, Cryptic representatives are nowhere to be found.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki

oh ty, i'm cranky and had not yet enjoyed a cup of coffe, so that's why i missed it^^

and yeah hopefully they will pop new ones in to the release notes thread
Closed Thread