Lt. Commander
# 1 Exchange: Change it, please
02-04-2010, 12:04 PM
While the exchange interface has a head-start on some trading UIs in certain areas, it needs a few tweaks in a few places to get the economy really rolling.

1. Exact matches: If I'm looking for Impulse Engine Mk I, why torment me with a list full of Hyper-impulse and combat impuse and mk iis? Please make it so that a quoted name, e.g. "Impulse Engines Mk I" does an *exact match* search?

2. Allow either a sort-by-price option or a "max cost" option; the max cost could be a simple check box that doesn't show you items that would be gray, or it could let you enter an energy amount.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfsone View Post
While the exchange interface has a head-start on some trading UIs in certain areas, it needs a few tweaks in a few places to get the economy really rolling.

1. Exact matches: If I'm looking for Impulse Engine Mk I, why torment me with a list full of Hyper-impulse and combat impuse and mk iis? Please make it so that a quoted name, e.g. "Impulse Engines Mk I" does an *exact match* search?

2. Allow either a sort-by-price option or a "max cost" option; the max cost could be a simple check box that doesn't show you items that would be gray, or it could let you enter an energy amount.
posted about this in my Exchange - Suggestions thread among other suggestions