Lt. Commander
# 1 Still looking for Uk fleet
02-04-2010, 12:05 PM
Okay, so there seem to be so many good UK fleets about that I cannot decide which to apply too. I am looking for something relaxing so a casual fleet is a must, and team speak would be great. I am not really into pvp, but some pvp would be okay and some rp would be great

If anyone wants a mature player in their fleet, give me a poke in game @Pirinen and say howdy.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Check us out as www.SFHfleet.com and if you like what you see your welcome to join us on our dedicated TS3 server and chat with the guys.

You may find me in game Ruff Rider@RuffRider or you can fill out an application once you register on our forums under Oaths section.

Goodluck sir and gods speed.

-Rider-
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Hi Pirinen, although not strictly a UK fleet the majority of our Fleet comes from the UK/EU and plays GMT/CE primetime.

We are a gaming community as well and have TS3 + gaming servers. Take a look at the links in my sig.

Hope to see you in game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Starfleet Command is a decade old Star Trek clan that is well known and well respected in the community. We are a federation fleet and follow a relaxed role playing model with ranks throughout the clan.

Rank has always been earned in Starfleet Command and we continue to work on this principle. Playing games, having fun and helping fellow members is what we are all about.

We have members from all over the world and hold close alliances with other fleets. We are well set up with forums and our own website and usually have members online throughout the day and evening.

We welcome all new members online - come and visit us at:

www.starfleetcommand.st

or search for us in game under Starfleet Command.

Best,

Admiral Jammers
CO Personell.