Lt. Commander
hi!

Did the last patch increase the difficulty in ground combat? Because right now, I die alot faster than before... mostly a couple of seconds after engaging the enemy, the first security officer is down, followed by BOs and then me....
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 12:52 PM
Patch notes i read do not say anything like that, lots of little fixes, bank in crafting (err, not really crafting) area, couple other "that was needed" things that I cant remeber. And somewhere in one of the many "combat is to easy" threads there is a Dev post on it. Basicly it says Combat wont be changing anytime soon if at all. Use the search to read it yourself (err the Dev post, i think there is also a thread with the patch notes too). Read it, understand it, decide if you can live with it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:06 PM
I hope they made things a little tougher; I have found the game a tad too easy over the last few weeks...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arp View Post
hi!

Did the last patch increase the difficulty in ground combat? Because right now, I die alot faster than before... mostly a couple of seconds after engaging the enemy, the first security officer is down, followed by BOs and then me....
then you need to change your tactics. or gear. or both.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Combat just gets tougher at some points in the game. Level 13-15, when enemies actually start doing damage. Then...Hirogen. Cardassians.