Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Qo'noS
Login

Lt. Commander
Hey there,

Klingon Science Officer (currently Lt. Cmdr.) that rolls a Klingon as his main seeking a mature Klingon fleet.

I am interested in joining a fleet that isn't going to go on power trips over their noobs; I have annoying bosses in real life and I don't need another one when I play my games.

Not to say that structure isn't appreciated, I would like a fleet that monitors its fleet chat to prevent extreme annoyance, racism, and homophobic slurs that all too commonly can dominate zone chats on MMOs.

When it comes to roleplaying, I'll definitely fight for blood and honor, but I would also like the ability to relax and talk OOC. I have a minimal knowledge of cannon, and would like to learn more, but I'm a gamer before an RPer.

I'm a casual to moderate player that trys to plays most nights, but RL committments always come first. I reside in the Pacific time zone, so a fleet with a decent presence in The States would be appreciated. I do mostly PVP (not much choice as a klink right now) and would like to continue to PVP and PVE in end game when I get there eventually...

Holla back if you feel I would be a good fit in your fleet. I'm not a douchebag, yeah!

Thanks,

Myz
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2010, 05:44 AM
not much rp with us but pvp is #1. we are mature, have vent and are mostly east coast but have some in the west and mid-west as well.

link is in my sig.

good luck with your search.