Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
my friend has it and i dont, why? what did i do wrong? is there a site that gives you a guide on getting self abilities?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Science ships have that ability automatically. Not sure if other ships can get that at some point with skills/consoles.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobe1980 View Post
my friend has it and i dont, why?
He's flying a science ship and you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobe1980 View Post
what did i do wrong?
Not decide to fly a science ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobe1980 View Post
is there a site that gives you a guide on getting self abilities?
They are not abilities you have but abilities your ship has.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
i have no new abilities between a cruiser and escort ship..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobe1980 View Post
my friend has it and i dont, why? what did i do wrong? is there a site that gives you a guide on getting self abilities?
As already stated, these are science ship abilities.
Phaser class weaponry has a chance ( a really small one) to knock out a random sub system, just like the science skill. Only you don't get to pick which one, or when it happens.
That's the best you'll get unless you buy a science ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-04-2010, 02:45 PM
Your tactical bridge officers get a "target subsystem" skill at rank II (I've been using target shields, seems to work pretty good but I've heard target engines is better).
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylr616 View Post
Your tactical bridge officers get a "target subsystem" skill at rank II (I've been using target shields, seems to work pretty good but I've heard target engines is better).
Yep, target subsystem when you train your Tac BOFF.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 PM.