Lieutenant
# 1 Game Idea
02-20-2014, 12:44 PM
Apologies if someone posted this before. How about a mission where I pilot any one of my starships against any of my other starships (which would be AI controlled)?

My account has one of each character: a Klingon, a Federation, and a Romulan. Each has a fleet of well-equipped ships. But I often wonder how they'd stack up against each other. I'd like to take one of my Romulan Warbirds and go up against one of my Federation cruisers. Or one of my Klingon birds of prey against a Klingon battlecruiser. Or against MULTIPLE AI controlled ships of mine...depending on what I select at game setup.

To make it interesting, I should also be able to select my enemies from a list of ANY AI ship that we fight in the game's existing missions.

So at setup I select the ship I wish to fly, I select AI controlled enemy ships from any roster on my entire account, and/or I select AI controlled enemies from existing stock missions, I decide the scenario (deathmatch, protect convoy or starbase, waves, etc), then hit START.

Good idea? I hope so! Then all we need to do is decide the rewards and drops you get for playing this!

-Live long and prosper!
Republic Veteran
# 2
02-20-2014, 01:00 PM
Sounds fun !