Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 starbase 39
02-04-2010, 01:27 PM
how do i get there? ive been told thats where i have to go to buy type 3 and 4 weapons but when i go to the system i don't get the option to enter the system
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Need to get the mission Heading Out I believe. It requires you to go to Starbase 114 and pick up a transfer to Starbase Sierra 39, in the Sierra System.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:32 PM
Starbase 39 is in the Sierra System in Alpha Centari. Right next to the Sierra Outpost II System.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamion View Post
Need to get the mission Heading Out I believe. It requires you to go to Starbase 114 and pick up a transfer to Starbase Sierra 39, in the Sierra System.
It's not an instance that you have to unlock. Startbase 39 in in the Sierra System, Alpha Centauri Sector Block. The Heading Out mission is just an intro mission for the next mission hub. Star Base 29 is a mission hub for level 16 -25(?) missions. But anyone can travel to the Starbase and use it's facilities.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzun View Post
It's not an instance that you have to unlock. Startbase 39 in in the Sierra System, Alpha Centauri Sector Block. The Heading Out mission is just an intro mission for the next mission hub. Star Base 29 is a mission hub for level 16 -25(?) missions. But anyone can travel to the Starbase and use it's facilities.
Beam down is temperamental till you have done the quest. Some times it won't let you beam down until you have done the quest. I have bugged this before, I don't believe they have fixed it yet.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-04-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm in the middle of the damn quest and it hasn't let me beam down. i've been stuck on it for 3 damn days. bloody annoying, the story has stopped for me and if it dosn't get fixed soon i'll have to quit, which sucks cause i really like this game, but i can't progress till it's fixed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chindogu View Post
I'm in the middle of the damn quest and it hasn't let me beam down. i've been stuck on it for 3 damn days. bloody annoying, the story has stopped for me and if it dosn't get fixed soon i'll have to quit, which sucks cause i really like this game, but i can't progress till it's fixed.
Same exact problem, I cannot dock with the station and I have this quest.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Cancel the Quest, then you can enter.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Same exact issue
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:03 AM.