Lt. Commander
# 21
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanten View Post
Wasting other peoples time? Generally making a bunch of newbies hate the game? Big issue here as it could impact subscriptions if he's doing it to brand new players.

Now all that needs to be done is have it not affect players that haven't been in combat for a short period.
If the guy is being a jerk by all means report him, but some are suggesting removing friendly fire for an explosive device, and I don't like it.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-04-2010, 01:52 PM
If you have indeed reported them, then comming on the forum posting their account name is inappropriate. You have also been reported.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquatic
Oh, the joys of insufficient testing.

Trust me, I tested this ability plenty during that joke of an end of Beta event.
Lt. Commander
# 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saeliss
I think it's kind of hilarious. There is no death penalty so it really doesn't matter.
I have a feeling the GM's will disagree.
Lt. Commander
# 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedryn View Post
Ah, the consequences of no death penalty…let the fun begin!
Oh, the joys of insufficient testing.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
Coming onto a forum and reporting someone for reporting someone is inappropriate. You have also been reported.
Hey hey, coming into a forum and reporting someone for reporting someone for reporting someone is inappropriate. I have also been reported.

Wait...
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
If you have indeed reported them, then comming on the forum posting their account name is inappropriate. You have also been reported.
Coming onto a forum and reporting someone for reporting someone is inappropriate. You have also been reported.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dublin_Raider View Post
I have a feeling the GM's will disagree.
Really? I wonder what their position is on calling people out by account name in the forums and announcing you have reported them AND explaining an exploit that everyone can now enjoy.

The exploit is hilarious and the OP is hilarious. This is all quite funny. Honestly if someone did that to me in Sol I'd have a hearty chuckle and move along.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanzo View Post
I didnt post this thread. Furthermore, I didnt post the OP's account information...he did
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
Then by comming here and saying you've reported someone also means you should get reported for calling out the person you reported.

If you want to play forum police go ahead. I don't mind, but at least follow the rules you're trying to make everyone else follow.