Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestion - Trading!
02-04-2010, 01:42 PM
Wouldnt it be great if you could purchase supplies from one Sector and trade them in another to earn some extra credits?

One of my fleet asked if it was possible and I couldnt tell him so we both checked. Maybe it would be nice for some kind of feature of 'trading' to be added? another way to gain credits for those hwo like that aspect
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 01:50 PM
You can.

I wont give t away, but the big blue lines?

Cargo/trade shipping routes. you can find federation klingon and other race vessels carrying cargo at LOW prices which you can sell for a profit.

Myself i stumbled across a ferengi selling 'dubiously aqquired' admiral rank weaponry. For 1k each.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 01:55 PM
That's what I would like! I thought it need a trading aspect similar to X3-Reunion or the like. So I can go, buy something in one system and transport it to another system to sell it for a profit.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunami View Post
You can.

I wont give t away, but the big blue lines?

Cargo/trade shipping routes. you can find federation klingon and other race vessels carrying cargo at LOW prices which you can sell for a profit.

Myself i stumbled across a ferengi selling 'dubiously aqquired' admiral rank weaponry. For 1k each.
Really? we couldnt notice a difference....... cool i'll let th em know