Lt. Commander
I keep ending up with an inventory overflowing with junk that I have either sell at a discount to my replicator or go back to a station to sell. That wouldn't be so bad but you have to look through a lot of the stuff to see if you have anything really worth keeping.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 03:03 PM
And this is difficult how?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry I thought feedback was a place to discuss things that could be improved so they are less tedious or annoying for the player. I think they call it "busy work" but I guess not.... (rolls eyes)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 03:25 PM
What difference does it make? Some people actually use the 'junk' items and thus, they arent worthless to them.

And for anyone else - well you can recycle it in about 2 seconds.

Win win as far as I can see.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmatterx76 View Post
I'm sorry I thought feedback was a place to discuss things that could be improved so they are less tedious or annoying for the player. I think they call it "busy work" but I guess not.... (rolls eyes)
Okay, okay...roll it back a little on the snark there. You've made yourself passive-aggressively clear.

I actually think a credit drop would be a good idea now and then. I don't want to see the random loot drops go away, because they come in pretty handy when you're in some heavy ground battle action and don't want to spend time crafting them or getting them from the replicator (more "busy work", as you coined it). But, a credit cache from an enemy drop would be pretty nice, especially since it doesn't seem to be easy to gather a reasonable amount of energy credits for costume changes and high-end weaponry/kits/starship components.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2010, 03:50 PM
so are you wanting them to drop credit cards or batteries? o wait, they already drop batteries... you know, the things they drop are things they were carrying. in space, i imagine that if i get something it's an item that was on the ship that wasn't destroyed when the ship exploded. how would the person or ship be carrying energy that isn't destroyed? and really, what's the difference between them dropping a battery that you can de-replicate into 80 credits or just dropping 80 credits? you have the replicator right there on your ship. you don't even have to go anywhere to sell it.