Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 61
02-05-2010, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugazi
Oh cmon how selfish are you! There's lots of other equally valid suggestions in this thread that you neglected. Sharks with lasers, tribble Bridge Officers and at least one other that made me LOL.
You're right, I'm sorry, I'll update the first post to reflect those who deserve credit for excellent suggestions.
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-05-2010, 06:51 AM
ok people, enough is enough.

silly fun suggestions for things like neon coloured borg tribble officers aside there's a serious debate at hand here.

this thread is blatantly pro-irish.

i'd like to see the inclusion of other national stereotypes in the demands for this thread immediately.

all brittish ships should come with a bowler hatted suit wearing Boff, who spouts on about blighty and tea, and has a fetish towards scones.

their ships should come with a Chippy and a curry house on-board, all sound effects should be replaced by those from Monty python and all emmissions like phaser fire and warp trails should be made to represent the Union Jack.

and i'd like to see other suggestions like tihs from players of other nationalities considered as well.

now i'm off for a spot of tea and some croquet on the lawn, toodle pip!
Lt. Commander
# 63
02-05-2010, 06:52 AM
dont forget the lime green racing stripes, and the lemon cheesecake covered klingons (easier to see while cloaked ya know?)

oh yeah and can us aussies get a "i was expelled from britain and all i got was this lousy tshirt" uniform? please?
Lt. Commander
# 64
02-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruivo
And also not any less-important, PLEASE LET US USE THE NX PREFIX INSTEAD OF USS!!
you can use it, go to change name in the bottom when pressing U, and change the prefix if its a new ship and first time change its free, if not then its 1500 merits
Lt. Commander
# 65
02-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalalmo View Post
you can use it, go to change name in the bottom when pressing U, and change the prefix if its a new ship and first time change its free, if not then its 1500 merits
can only use it if you bought the DDE version, its a perk of that package only.
Lt. Commander
# 66
02-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalalmo View Post
wow, that totally came out of the bushes on the side of the road, way to derail a perfectly good bit of silliness
Lt. Commander
# 67
02-05-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalo311 View Post
THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT AND NOT A GAME CHANGING MECHANIC AT ALL!

Zomg please implement asap, drop all other priorities, can't have enough color changing posts on the front page.

DEV RESPONSE NESSECARY TO MY CONTINUING TO ENJOY THIS GAME!

(/making fun of pro-color people rant over)
you win the internet....
Lt. Commander
# 68
02-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
wow, that totally came out of the bushes on the side of the road, way to derail a perfectly good bit of silliness
Out of the bushes like Brian Peppers? Was it ever railed?
Lt. Commander
# 69
02-05-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
neon coloured borg tribble officers
You are now my most favorite person ever... you think people would be angry if we tore down the cochrane statue and replaced it with one of these neon colored borg tribble officers.
Lt. Commander
# 70
02-05-2010, 07:05 AM
/signed
phasers? ships? uniforms?
who needs that ****?

Just let me fly around space NAKKID!,
And say hello to all the kiddie aliens! Spred the starfleet lurrrve.
Closed Thread