Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 71
02-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage_henry View Post
lol

But you could say the exact same thing about the people whining about getting rid of it when people first started using it. That whole 'drop all other priorities and change this' was exactly what those whiners did. And now the colour changing people are whining because the whiners whined and got thier way.

Conclusion; everybody is a whiner.
You could say it's a whine/whine situation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 72
02-05-2010, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ioniumflux
/signed
phasers? ships? uniforms?
who needs that ****?

Just let me fly around space NAKKID!,
And say hello to all the kiddie aliens! Spred the starfleet lurrrve.
if kirk could do it why cant we !
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 73
02-05-2010, 06:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miten View Post
You are now my most favorite person ever... you think people would be angry if we tore down the cochrane statue and replaced it with one of these neon colored borg tribble officers.
i think it'd be more fitting to have the statue surrounded by statues of neon coloured borg tribble officers in toga's doing the khaaaaan emote.

and i think we also need to demand the ability to beam down to earth to this revised statue so we can stand around it doing the running man dance emote, while the background music plays "U cant touch this" by MC hammer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 74
02-05-2010, 06:12 AM
if U cant touch this does not become the main theme for the game i will be very disappointed. from now on i refuse to pay another cent in subscription costs ! what do you say to that cryptic?!

lifetime... oh yeah... dammit
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 75
02-05-2010, 06:17 AM
We demand Hammer Pants.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 76
02-05-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miten View Post
We demand Hammer Pants.
/me gives you a cookie

pink ones ftw, and maybe green or blue as well
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 77
02-05-2010, 06:20 AM
i demand hammer pants that shoot out union jack phasers!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 78
02-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralKaine
/me gives you a cookie

pink ones ftw, and maybe green or blue as well
gotta have sequence too

Also The launcher should be changed from engage to enrage
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 79
02-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Pie is Pie. Therefore, it's Friday. I demand pie drops in game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 80
02-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Illogical
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:02 AM.