silly fun suggestions for things like neon coloured borg tribble officers aside there's a serious debate at hand here.
this thread is blatantly pro-irish.
i'd like to see the inclusion of other national stereotypes in the demands for this thread immediately.
all brittish ships should come with a bowler hatted suit wearing Boff, who spouts on about blighty and tea, and has a fetish towards scones.
their ships should come with a Chippy and a curry house on-board, all sound effects should be replaced by those from Monty python and all emmissions like phaser fire and warp trails should be made to represent the Union Jack.
and i'd like to see other suggestions like tihs from players of other nationalities considered as well.
now i'm off for a spot of tea and some croquet on the lawn, toodle pip!
The only problem with a stereotypical Modern English ship (I'm English, Britain can go dance!) would mean that we end up with Adiddas Phaser Relays, Security Officers wearing hoodies and unable to pronounce their vowels all the while the the USS Chav gets captained by "Lt. Mercedes Number-13-Bus".
I can't believe the devs would ignore this for so long. Go cry more all you Star Trek fans, this is a game it's meant to be fun and the only way it can be fun is if I have:
- My impulse engines spew purple horseshoes
- My phasers fire green clovers
- My Photon Torpedo graphic replaced with a representation of "Mini Me" with a crash helmet on holding a knife LOOKING ANGRY
- Clown suit costume packs for Klingons
- Free import of ships from Battlestar Galactica, Stargate and Blakes 7
- The ability to fly my ship from the Captain's Head