Lieutenant
# 11
02-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemike View Post
My main Fed Joined Trill engineer commands the tac Vesta Class... it's epic. I did get the sci version also just for the looks.

It's set up with AP beam weapons, the 3 pcs Obelisk space set, 2 pcs Omega space set, 3 pcs Adapated MACO space set, & other fun items. It's tanky... esp on an engineer.

I can't wait for the secondary deflector set to go live!
btw Coffee, what doff's you running on the setup in your link?
Commander
# 12
02-21-2014, 11:11 PM
I love all 3 versions, The console set is nice and a ton of fun in PVE play. I like the 3 aux cannons up front with the 2 full range beams and a turret in the back. I have been thinking of throwing the breen mine torp on the back instead of the turret. I keep my aux settings to max, weapons to low, fly it with a joined trill and a lot of efficient officers. the right gear and it can be fairly tanky and pop off some science powers to keep everything in your cannon arc. enjoy!
Career Officer
# 13
02-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendar1970 View Post
btw Coffee, what doff's you running on the setup in your link?
I run 6 space DOFFs:
1 purple Conn Officer for TT cooldown
2 purple Damage Control Engineers for Emergency Power to X cooldown
1 purple Deflector Officer for deflector abilities cooldown
1 purple Gravimetric Scientist for exotic damage cooldown
1 purple Voth Diplomat to do team power drain
~My current ship and build~

Last edited by coffeemike; 02-21-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Career Officer
# 14
02-21-2014, 11:33 PM
I own the three pack vesta bundle, a wells, and a palisades. I love all three ships but I always come back to the Vesta. I recently moved out of my science version into the tactical one for the new spire consoles. I think it is a great ship. I beat NWS in mine, and I also think that the three piece set works better than any other set I the game. Although I have not played with the new days on ship set. I think is anyone wants to buy a three pack of any ship this is the one to get. I also my own all three Kumari and the Odyssey packs. I got out of my Oddy for a fleet A2B build Excelcior. I play with the Kumari frequently but get more DPS out of not equipping the three piece consoles.
Ryche of Hammer Squadron
Career Officer
# 15
02-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemike View Post
I run 6 space DOFFs:
1 purple Conn Officer for TT cooldown
2 purple Damage Control Engineers for Emergency Power to X cooldown
1 purple Deflector Officer for deflector abilities cooldown
1 purple Gravimetric Scientist for exotic damage cooldown
1 purple Voth Diplomat to do team power drain
What does your diplomat do? I have never seen that doff.

Never mind you added links while I was posting.
Ryche of Hammer Squadron

Last edited by simeion1; 02-21-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Career Officer
# 16
02-21-2014, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simeion1 View Post
What does your diplomat do? I have never seen that doff.
Power Drain for team.... I linked the actual officer that I have
~My current ship and build~
Commander
# 17
02-22-2014, 03:31 AM
Vesta is the best ship. It can take a punch.
I can solo Voth tower alone(1 battleship, 2 cruisers, 5 frigates).
Awesome ship and its unique consoles are just great. 1 bubble, 1 heal, and 1 kinetic reflect combined with solanae set makes multi mission ship invincible.
Lieutenant
# 18
02-22-2014, 12:20 PM
Looks like i just need to go ahead and get the set then.

Thanks for the input everyone
Survivor of Romulus
# 19
02-22-2014, 12:30 PM
Its the one 3packi dont regret getting its one hell of a ship n unlike the dyson ships all 3 have a different look
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Starfleet Veteran
# 20
02-22-2014, 12:34 PM
IMO, the Vesta 3-pack is, most definitely, a worthwhile investment. I would even go so far as to say it is even better than the new Dyson Sci Destroyer Fed pack.

I have the Vesta 3-pack and am loving it. I wish the Klingons and Romulans would get a pack at least close to what the Vesta has and does. Since the Klingons and Romulans don't have science ships that are on par as far as capability with the Vesta, I would recommend getting the Dyson Science Destroyers for those two groups, however.

Or, hold out and wait for the next Science-based ships to be made for them... whenever that may be.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain