Captain
# 1 any power levels parser?
02-27-2014, 07:54 AM
I am not sure to remember well but i think that sometimes somewhere on these boards or somewhere else i have read of a power levels parsing program.
Is anyone using it or knows its name and / or can provide a link?
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Grind Online
http://i.imgur.com/5hgS67K.jpg
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-27-2014, 08:30 AM
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=532731
------------------------ /\ ------------------------

"The Road To Hell Is Paved With Good Intentions"
Captain
# 3
02-27-2014, 09:54 AM
While Lord Havelock's power calculator is quite good, it is not a parser. As far as I know, power levels aren't written to the combat log, though you can see your power levels in your HUD.
Captain
# 4
02-27-2014, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ussboleyn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by frtoaster View Post
While Lord Havelock's power calculator is quite good, it is not a parser. As far as I know, power levels aren't written to the combat log, though you can see your power levels in your HUD.
yes, I know that calculator and, of course, I know about HUD ... just wondering if there was any parser where I could see ups, spikes and downs like for a DPS parser
" Primum vivere, deinde DPS " - STO Arthas - U.S.S. Salento
My wiener is OP, plz nerf
Not sure if Star Trek Online or Star Grind Online
http://i.imgur.com/5hgS67K.jpg
Captain
# 5
02-27-2014, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceeagle20 View Post
yes, I know that calculator and, of course, I know about HUD ... just wondering if there was any parser where I could see ups, spikes and downs like for a DPS parser
There's no tracking of power levels - it's not written to the log. Even if you were to record yourself playing and watch the playback in ultra-slow-mode-zzzzzz....the power level numbers themselves are rounded and do not necessarily always reflect what's going on exactly at the moment.

Outside of some sort of theoretical modeling...well...yeah...
Captain
# 6
02-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceeagle20 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
There's no tracking of power levels - it's not written to the log. Even if you were to record yourself playing and watch the playback in ultra-slow-mode-zzzzzz....the power level numbers themselves are rounded and do not necessarily always reflect what's going on exactly at the moment.

Outside of some sort of theoretical modeling...well...yeah...
spaceeagle20, I apologize if this is repetitive or obvious. But from your comments, it seems that you don't understand that parsers need something to parse. The parsers you'll find for this game work by reading the combat log written by the game client. The client doesn't write power levels to the log, so there's no way for the parser to read them. STO also doesn't provide support for mods, so what you're asking for is a hack of the game client.