Lt. Commander
# 1 Only at Wal-Mart
02-04-2010, 09:14 PM
For $54.00 only at Wal-Mart I was supposed to get 30 days free and 500 skill points.

I got billed $15.00 right off the bat for installing the game, and no 500 skill points. Dosn't matter though, come find out in the crapy game 500 skill points will only get you a couple hypos.

What a Crock.

What a Rip off
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2010, 09:17 PM
adios Hondo
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2010, 09:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitox View Post
adios Hondo
So thats the official responce. "Thanks sucker". from a senior member.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2010, 09:43 PM
lol Official? Just means I have more posts than you. Lets see here we'll do a line by line and see perhaps why my initial reply

Quote:
For $54.00 only at Wal-Mart I was supposed to get 30 days free and 500 skill points.

I got billed $15.00 right off the bat for installing the game, and no 500 skill points. Dosn't matter though, come find out in the crapy game 500 skill points will only get you a couple hypos.

What a Crock.

What a Rip off
Cool enough, not the deal I chose but fine nontheless

I got billed $15.00 right off the bat for installing the game, and no 500 skill points.
No you didn't. You purchased the game and initiated your auto debited subscription at 14.99 a month with a projected first time billing date sometime in March.

Dosn't matter though, come find out in the crapy game 500 skill points will only get you a couple hypos.
This comes from where? Only two items in the store as of yet (playable Klingon and playable Ferengi) at 240 and 80 C-credits respectively. Actually it's 2 "P"s but the main point is that your initial post starts to go from inquisitory to derogetory at this point.

What a Crock.
Sign of closed mindedness so why try to give you anything constructive?

What a Rip off
Confirmation of a lack of tolerance and understanding. Already written you off by this point.

I will apologise however as I see that I had a brief EvE flash when I originally replied. You are right and it was uncalled for.

Should have completely ignored your post in the first place.

Feel better now? Remember that a lot of us have or DO play EvE Online. The initial tone of the OP is possibly going to have an impact on the types of responses you receive. lol besides I never said thanks sucker. I simply said adios.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 12:38 AM
That wasn't 500 Cryptic Points.. it gives 500 Skill Points..

Which has nothing to do with hypos as far as I know!

There's been issues with retail bonus items missing a lot.. Try contacting support? I dunno!