Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
03-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Francis View Post
I believe that meant Captain the job, not Captain the rank.

In other words, your main character/avatar, not your Bridge officers.
Re-reading what he said, I think you're right.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2010, 03:14 PM
This bug came up next in my list today. I am just beginning work on fixing it.

You might be interested to know that I am the programmer for character/ship tailor. You can contact me for tailor code things. Matt Highison is the artist for the character tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-03-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jransom View Post

You might be interested to know that I am the programmer for character/ship tailor. You can contact me for tailor code things. Matt Highison is the artist for the character tailor.
I have a question. Is there a way to possibly use purchased races (ferengi/fed klingon) and apply them as skins in the tailor? As it stands, they weren't available at headstart, and when they were released the only way to get them is to reroll? I'd really like to use the ferengi skin that I BOUGHT, without having to reroll. I rolled an alien btw, so it shouldn't be a huge deal.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:

Cool, any ideas why my costume seems to toggle between valid and invalid at varying points of a tailor session. It's like the access permissions drop off and the only way for it to "fix" itself is to restart the tailoring session.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-03-2010, 03:39 PM
Quote:

it would be interesting to see if we could use part from different ship models to make unique looking ships.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-03-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorac
I have a question. Is there a way to possibly use purchased races (ferengi/fed klingon) and apply them as skins in the tailor? As it stands, they weren't available at headstart, and when they were released the only way to get them is to reroll? I'd really like to use the ferengi skin that I BOUGHT, without having to reroll. I rolled an alien btw, so it shouldn't be a huge deal.
I don't think you bought a skin. You bought a race, which comes with it all the racial ground/space traits. So until they start selling race changes, I think your only option is to reroll.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:

jransom, nice work all around. .. can we get gloves on all tailor sets ? hmm ?
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Not sure they're allowed to let you make interesting looking ships of your own. Pretty sure CBS has the final say on what ships they're allowed to use.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-03-2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artiste View Post
I don't think you bought a skin. You bought a race, which comes with it all the racial ground/space traits. So until they start selling race changes, I think your only option is to reroll.
I do think though that if you bought that race and chose 'alien' as your choice, those race parts should be freely available to mix and match a very close facsimile.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorac
I like the idea of making these parts available to Alien if you got the species in the C-store. I have started an internal discussion about it. We will see where it goes.