PWE Community Manager
Community Member @NazHuggyBear2 has written a Guest Blog about a Organized PvP, and a man named Tyler Durden. Perhaps you have heard of him? Read our blog here to find out more details!

Link to the blog.
Trevor "CaptainSmirk" | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter: @trekonlinegame | "Like" us on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter: @PWECaptainSmirk
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, please file a "Forums and Website" support ticket here.
Career Officer
# 2
02-25-2014, 01:07 PM
The first rule of organised PvP is we do not write blogs about organised PvP.

+++

As with previous guest blogs about PvP, I have only this to say; Uninterested. Not in the blog per say - which was well written and even to me, a non-PvPer, quite interesting (not interesting enough to convince me to PvP, but interesting nonetheless) -, but in the content. PvP is largely broken, and most players don't seem to want anything to do with it so why keep plugging it?
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Last edited by johngazman; 02-25-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Captain
# 3
02-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Awesome Naz. Proud to call you mate and compatriot.

Keep holding the torch!
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-25-2014, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post

+++

As with previous guest blogs about PvP, I have only this to say; Uninterested. Not in the blog per say - which was well written and even to me, a non-PvPer, quite interesting (not interesting enough to convince me to PvP, but interesting nonetheless) -, but in the content. PvP is largely broken, and most players don't seem to want anything to do with it so why keep plugging it?
So those who want to do it know which channels or people to talk to?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 5
02-25-2014, 01:16 PM
Nicely written blog.

But seriously, who is this "naz" character?

Survivor of Romulus
# 6
02-25-2014, 01:18 PM
lolpvp

/10char
Captain
# 7
02-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Thanks guys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by johngazman View Post

+++

For those of you who aren't sure, try it. Who knows, you might just like it.
aka NazHuggyBear2

"No, there is no real problem with P2W in STO. Obviously, if you fight against someone with an equal level of skill in the game, better equipment will give you an edge. But usually, it is the skill level that determines the outcome, not the P2W." - Sprinkles
Captain
# 8
02-25-2014, 01:39 PM
Ker'rat Zone Chat should be available anywhere.

It should be built into Arc so you can view it there.

It should be an app available for iPhones/iPads, Android phones/tablets, Windows PC/phones/tablets, and Linux.

PWE should buy a screen for Times Square so that Ker'rat chat can scroll by!

Though I've heard Organized PvP can be fun too.
Captain
# 9
02-25-2014, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naz4 View Post
For those of you who aren't sure, try it. Who knows, you might just like it.
Don't neckpunch me or anything, but lol - I pictured Flo from the Progressive commercials where she's selling insurance like a drug dealer.
Empire Veteran
# 10
02-25-2014, 01:48 PM
theres nothing like fighting a ship with as many station powers and weapons as yours, who also intelligently reacts to you. npcs that fly in circles and run off a few basic scripts and cycle maybe 1 or 2 powers couldn't be more dull. the more of you that try pvp, the more diluted the scarey premades will be. and they can be avoided all together thanks to the channels the blog spoke of. all that gear and ships you grind? it might let you kill npcs a tad faster, but were it really has a use is against other player ships
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus