Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haviland View Post
Pink Hawtties! Yeah.

My entertainer used to have a lovely pair. He was also 6ft 6, fat and bald.

I once got tipped a million credits just to get dressed and stop dancing.
ROFLMAO!!!
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2010, 05:44 AM
Yeah, I made a KLingon just because the clothes were so much less stuffy. Need to do some of that for the Fed side too. Don't want everything up high around my neck.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2010, 05:55 AM
Anyone know if there is a fix for Bridge officer uniforms, I can't equip them with anything other than the basics. If I try to give them the admirals outfit or the OST uniforms it resets the custom interface.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionLMN View Post
Anyone know if there is a fix for Bridge officer uniforms, I can't equip them with anything other than the basics. If I try to give them the admirals outfit or the OST uniforms it resets the custom interface.
Nope, that's part of the bug everyone's having. It's just plain broke.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunksmad View Post
Have you all forgotten the mini skirt thing was suppsoe to be used only if you bought the beta/subscprition during the time when Champions online was working out a deal with Star Trek Online? Well they did.

You all might get some kind of Mini skirt, just not the ones you want from TOS. Maybe something that was briefly on ST the next generations. But I sure hope to god not. *Shivers as the image of a guy in one of those crosses his mind* Sooo..... Scary.... >.<;;

But Yeah, I would like to see some more outfits. I feel really out when I'm Risa. All NPC are in swimwear and on a hot beach while I am in uniform sweating my fur off. Oh and speaking of which, WE NEED TAILS!!!
Actually .... anyone who bought the Digital Delux Edition got the TOS uniforms as a bonus. The description specifically stated that miniskirts would be included.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haviland View Post
Pink Hawtties! Yeah.

My entertainer used to have a lovely pair. He was also 6ft 6, fat and bald.

I once got tipped a million credits just to get dressed and stop dancing.
Ah, the good ol' days of SWG. Where I could spend an entire day in hawtpants playing the nalargon and still have a blast (and make a ton of credits).

However, I do concur, having the skirts available with our TOS uniforms would be nice. A TNG style uni-skirt would be hilarious, but it was there, so why not make it available, too?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC26 View Post
Actually .... anyone who bought the Digital Delux Edition got the TOS uniforms as a bonus. The description specifically stated that miniskirts would be included.
Very specifically. The only way more emphasis could have been placed on it would have been to make it bold, all caps, and flashing.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
Very specifically. The only way more emphasis could have been placed on it would have been to make it bold, all caps, and flashing.
/grin

This is true.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Hawt Pants!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunksmad View Post
Have you all forgotten the mini skirt thing was suppsoe to be used only if you bought the beta/subscprition during the time when Champions online was working out a deal with Star Trek Online? Well they did.

You all might get some kind of Mini skirt, just not the ones you want from TOS. Maybe something that was briefly on ST the next generations. But I sure hope to god not. *Shivers as the image of a guy in one of those crosses his mind* Sooo..... Scary.... >.<;;

But Yeah, I would like to see some more outfits. I feel really out when I'm Risa. All NPC are in swimwear and on a hot beach while I am in uniform sweating my fur off. Oh and speaking of which, WE NEED TAILS!!!
Youre thinking of the Mirror Universe outfits, which are not the same thing. The girls (all the starfleet girls) in the original series wore miniskirts with a v-neck top similar to the guys shirt... Im pretty sure it was a v-neck. Id like some cleavage, but honestly, Id be happy if they gave us what we paid extra for as soon as possible; not Soon (tm).