Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 11
02-28-2014, 02:13 AM
My Rommie Eng just hit tier 30 last night. I didn't get any free ship token, but I didn't talk to Admiral Kererek. Will try that tonight, but I also didn't get a promotion mission pop up. I just completed 'Last Stand' and the only mission it gave me was the next one in the storyline, to go on to Rhi.

Shame it happened at this level, as the D'D is the ship I most wanted for my Rommie.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Captain
# 12
02-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak View Post
Shame it happened at this level, as the D'D is the ship I most wanted for my Rommie.
Bring RCS Accelerators. :|
-----------------======== Joined: January 2009 ========-----------------
Hate the look of the new Arc site? >>>Check out my redesign concept images<<<

Once again, UI feedback goes wholly ignored
Captain
# 13
02-28-2014, 07:07 AM
UPDATE

So I just played some missions on the character, go to the missions tab and notice the lvl 30 promotion mission is in my missions tab again.

So I do everything, and there you go here's my lvl 30 ship.

It seems as if the first promotion mission it showed me was the one for the lvl 20, and in order to get the 30 as well I had to complete the second mission which I did not see in my tab.

I guess the problem is solved
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?u=91863067000&type=sigpic&dateline=13687  91708
http://www.srs-fleet.net/
Ensign
# 14 Fed up
02-28-2014, 12:03 PM
Look I realize that every time you update a game there is bound to be unforseen bugs, and some are mostly annoying, had 1 come up with my klingon character and one with all my characters. I got to level 11 with it got the promotion but no new ship, should have got the option of the regular ship or the one I had gotten through the store; other problems was the UI was unable to move my mouse either completely to the right or to the bottom of the screen 2 mths and still not fixed. On a side note my character was unable to finish the mission where you had to find the romulan sabatour.
Cryptic Studios Team
# 15
02-28-2014, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryleblanc View Post
Look I realize that every time you update a game there is bound to be unforseen bugs, and some are mostly annoying, had 1 come up with my klingon character and one with all my characters. I got to level 11 with it got the promotion but no new ship, should have got the option of the regular ship or the one I had gotten through the store; other problems was the UI was unable to move my mouse either completely to the right or to the bottom of the screen 2 mths and still not fixed. On a side note my character was unable to finish the mission where you had to find the romulan sabatour.
On the Klingon ship issue, have you completed the mission "Test of Mettle"? That mission now grants your ship at level 10 instead of the Promotion mission.

On your mouse issue, this is the first I've heard anyone report such and we are not seeing anything like it in QA. You might try posting in the Technical sub-forum to see if anyone can help you. http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

The issue with "Bringing Down the House" is a known issue and we're working on a fix. See http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1&postcount=12 for a workaround until a fix can be made.
Captain
# 16
03-01-2014, 02:49 AM
Talked to Kererek in person, and he gave the mission face to face. So it's all good.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'