Lt. Commander
# 1 Question about item boosts
02-04-2010, 11:54 PM
I have a reward deflector that says it grants bonus in Starship Sensors, Starship Deflectors, and Starship Sensor Array.

Is there a difference between Sensors and Sensor Array? Or is Sensors just a general term for all Sensor ability boosts like Sensor Probes and Sensor Array?

While we are on the topic of system boosts, is there a place where I can view all the boosts to my Starship systems? I've noticed that the Starship status screen lists resistances that a ship doesn't possibly need, like Toxic, Fire, Cold, and Psionic.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KdawgPrime View Post
Is there a difference between Sensors and Sensor Array? Or is Sensors just a general term for all Sensor ability boosts like Sensor Probes and Sensor Array?

While we are on the topic of system boosts, is there a place where I can view all the boosts to my Starship systems? I've noticed that the Starship status screen lists resistances that a ship doesn't possibly need, like Toxic, Fire, Cold, and Psionic.
You got it right, the Sensors stat affects all skills that use any Sensors subsystem such as Sensor Array.

The stats you're looking for are actually in your Captain's status screen, under the Space-based stats or somesuch. The numbers there add up all the stats from your skills, traits, and ship equipment.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 04:48 AM
I must post a link to *this thread* every day, I really wish they'd sticky the damn thing

All you ever wanted to know about Deflectors/emitters/sensors but were afraid to ask!