Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Cannot enter CERNAN system
02-05-2010, 01:03 AM
I hope a DEV will read this and be able to help me.

For the past few days now I have had to go to CERNAN to complete the quest for PATROL THE KASSAE SECTOR.

I have completed all the other systems and still cannot enter CERNAN.

I have sent in a couple of tickets the most recent were a day ago (# 593634 and #596121)

I have tried changing instances and sharing the quest with a friend (not allowed) to see if I could get in that way.

Heres what happens, As I approach CERNAN I can see the tag that displays the systems name and distance, but as get within about 3.5km of it the tag goes away (like they do when you complete that system) and all I can do is sit outside with no way to enter.

I have since moved on and am now a lot of lvl's above the quest but I'd still like to complete this so I can get credit for it.

Please help shine some light on this as this is getting real annoying seeing it in my quest list
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuzbutt View Post
I hope a DEV will read this and be able to help me.

For the past few days now I have had to go to CERNAN to complete the quest for PATROL THE KASSAE SECTOR.

I have completed all the other systems and still cannot enter CERNAN.

I have sent in a couple of tickets the most recent were a day ago (# 593634 and #596121)

I have tried changing instances and sharing the quest with a friend (not allowed) to see if I could get in that way.

Heres what happens, As I approach CERNAN I can see the tag that displays the systems name and distance, but as get within about 3.5km of it the tag goes away (like they do when you complete that system) and all I can do is sit outside with no way to enter.

I have since moved on and am now a lot of lvl's above the quest but I'd still like to complete this so I can get credit for it.

Please help shine some light on this as this is getting real annoying seeing it in my quest list
I have this issue aswell, created two tickets regarding this 3 days ago and still no reply????

C'mon Devs!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 01:29 AM
bump for awareness
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Bug confirmed waiting for patch ....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 02:39 PM
still need a response
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Just tried to enter for the first time. There was a looong delay, but it did eventually let me in.

EDIT: When i approached the planet, i selected the option to beam down, and nothing happened for about 2 minutes. I just continued to fly around. Then suddenly I was at a loading screen, where I sat for 3 minutes with the loading bar not moving. Then the bar moved, and I thought I was getting in, but then got "Server not responding". Sat there for 4 more minutes before it woke up and finished beaming me down.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Hey DEVS! how's about a reply to this. This is getting more and more annoying so please look into it and let me know how to fix it.