Lt. Commander
I did a pvp arena the other day and my team got wasted by the klingon faction. I can take losing btw! But I would like to point out that not just myself but others int he team noticed that there was a Klingon Commander ranked player in a level capped match of 11 - 20. Devs, could you please look into this, it maybe the fact that its do do with grouping up before going in an arena has anything to do with it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StoRmf5 View Post
I did a pvp arena the other day and my team got wasted by the klingon faction. I can take losing btw! But I would like to point out that not just myself but others int he team noticed that there was a Klingon Commander ranked player in a level capped match of 11 - 20. Devs, could you please look into this, it maybe the fact that its do do with grouping up before going in an arena has anything to do with it.
lemme guess...

he was a commander with a negative level. CMDR -#

dont know what the bug is, but we saw a few like this in OB....
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2010, 08:05 AM
Im still not sure how it exaclty works but figured that commanders should be in the cap lvl 21 to 30 matches.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2010, 08:08 AM
Theyre not actually commander rank, theyre just bugged so it counts them as such.

Theyre like rank 15, but it shows up as Commander -5

or at least thats how I think it works.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2010, 08:10 AM
ah ok, Lets hope they fix that soon so it shows the correct title.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2010, 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face
lemme guess...

he was a commander with a negative level. CMDR -#

dont know what the bug is, but we saw a few like this in OB....
its not that bug. What hapepns is that soemtimes if a player lvls while in the que the system does not alwasy take this into account. If they actually go and complete their promotion mission it does just if they have not. Thus you could have a commander 1 without the appropriate ship in the fight. The bug from OB has not seemed to raise its ugly head as of yet.